User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pinkledwrenis - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkledwrenis View Post
    snip
    Hi there, Pinkledwrenis, I've been charged with looking after this appeal. I understand this incident occurred sometime ago, so I will certainly take it in to account. You seem to be an incredibly active member in this community (26hrs+ this month, 181hrs in July) and your reputations is quite good, you've also kept your nose clean since, mostly. Before I make my final judgement on this appeal, I would like to know what drew you into this community in the first place, and what ultimately has kept you here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, Rob.

The original attraction was the team death match aspect based on colonial marines but using SS13. Role playing while blasting aliens or snatching marines just sounded fun and it still is.

If I had to pick specifically what keeps drawing me back to the game it would be the way role playing and the TDM meld so well with each other. The two aspects are each one side of a coin, the peanut butter and jelly, the peas and carrots, meat and potatoes, ETC. Having both is a wholly satisfying experience.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkledwrenis View Post
    Hey, Rob.

The original attraction was the team death match aspect based on colonial marines but using SS13. Role playing while blasting aliens or snatching marines just sounded fun and it still is.

If I had to pick specifically what keeps drawing me back to the game it would be the way role playing and the TDM meld so well with each other. The two aspects are each one side of a coin, the peanut butter and jelly, the peas and carrots, meat and potatoes, ETC. Having both is a wholly satisfying experience.
    Thank you for your answer.

I've discussed this with our discord moderation team and the server staff team and I've come to the conclusion that you're a well rounded individual who is well known and respected in the community. While the action that led to your ban was egregious, I do believe that it was a mistake and is something that will not occur again.

I will contact our discord moderation team and inform them that I believe your ban should be lifted.

Cheers.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord ban lifted by discord staff.