Date of Incident
    July 7, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Benjamin Falcon

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Not known

Accused Character Name
    Deveraux, CO

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Not known

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    I was arguging with a PO about CAS or lack thereof, the argument got increasingly heated. I then proceeded to mention im gonna go up to his dropship and shoot his ass. The CO took this and decided to kill me on the spot. No MPs, no RP, no escalation of conflict. Flatout walked into surgery and killed me. He then released this statement which is flat out a lie. I never threatened him or anyone else other than the PO. Mans quite frankly a liar.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Job ban from CO.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please don't post reports until the round they reference is over.

Logs will be pulled for this within 48 hours.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that the round is over I shall respond to this report. The logs would be fantastic to see but I believe until then I'll suffice with my side.

I couldn't let "bygones be bygones" or let multiple "brief moments of anger" continue to disrupt my operation. By the time you had come back to my ship here is the situation you presented to me:

• You had threatened my life and my entire CIC staff (a single XO) with your statements. I can't confirm until I get the logs but I'm fairly certain you claimed you would "march up to CIC" and brutally rip us to shreds or something to that effect. A grave statement and BE worthy alone but its also the other factors which I then accounted for.

• You had threatened the life of my Pilot Officers over a lack of CAS. I found this not only unjustified, threatening a life over anything is too far and frankly borderline OOC with the frequency you had been doing it, but also needless. The reason I believed it to be needless was because the PO physically was having issues with CAS as someone threw a dozen CAS flares.

• You had created a squad environment which exacerbated discipline issues. Your squad had failed in their objective, you had previously not shown up to briefing despite my direct orders earlier, and you (this is the most important bit; everything else merely exacerbates the issue) were allowing an environment of ranker disrespect and outright insubordination and mutiny to foster among your squad.

• I had no Military Police. Let me clarify that. I believe I used to have a Chief Military Policeman but what I wasn't aware for quite awhile was he went SSD. The only people on that comms were actually the occasional random PFC which told me A. No MPs existed and B. If there were any, they likely died. Additionally, I had actually first, and the logs will show this, that I ordered SSGT Falcon's arrest via MP Channel I believe. I received no response or at least, saw none. After quite a few minutes as I had ordered this (sometime during the defence of FOB), I checked again for a MP. Received no confirmations from a military policeman, did a quick cursory checkover of the Manifest and was briefly told by a random marine the CMP was SSD. I subsequently realized: I have no MPs. This is another factor. Without MPs, I am the only force on the ship, asides from deputizing that holds the power of military law to such a degree.

• To top it off, you once again didn't help matters before you went into medical. You continued threatening other crew of mine. I was ending up with this situation:
      The mutinous, life-threatening SSGT with a sympathetic squad was still actively fighting me verbally over comms and even threatening people while going into surgery. I knew when he'd wake up I'd have to deal with a mutinous, healed SSGT and a squad that would, while not overtly mutinous themselves would side with him and lead the ship into chaos as a squad mutinied. A dangerous affair. So, I covered my ass with some misdirection (it's not a OOC rule to lie about "UPP Infiltators and CLF Sympathizers") and went down to BE you.

TIMELINE:

Spoiler Spoiler:

ON THE BE ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

ON RULE 14
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awaiting relevant logs

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

CopperheadBoi calls for CAS, which isn't fired & insults.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Threat to an LT, causes blue alert.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Alamo Goes down
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Insults/threats and BE.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by forest2001; 07-17-2019 at 12:10 PM. Reason: CKeys Purged
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frankly, I believe this vindicates me but I noticed some things I'd like to address.

Firstly, in the second "Spoiler" regarding threats to a Lieutenant, it should be noted I had no Lieutenants. The people he was referring to was specifically me, the Commander, but also my Executive Officer.

Secondly, you may notice I ask for my CMP to delicately arrest SSGT Falcon. I said this over MP comms so Falcon didn't hear, but I did make it clear I wanted him arrested. I also then verbally made note (logs show this) that no one responded MP wise to my request. This is further corroborated in my IC defense of my actions with the XO. I post-BE ask for the CMP, again to report in, verbally defended my actions when confronted by my XO and gave my legitimate concerns (same as expressed in the BE announcement) and mentioned how it was a pity no MPs reported in. I maintain all of that. Especially the fact I tried for a delicate MP arrest and/or detainment of the SSGT before realizing I had to BE.

Additionally, in the last spoiler he says around 20 seconds before I arrive and say "You dare..." and BE him, to the Doc, "HURRY UP DOC SO I CAN FUCKING KILL THE PO". I'm not sure if this was on the radio but I suspect it wasn't. Either way, this also shows that (even with the tons of verbal evidence over comms) there was alsoactual intent by him to get up and go kill the PO.

All in all I think these logs show a extremely clear cut case, if not more so than I described in my response, of my situation.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read the logs, and since I'm filling in for Bancrose.

You threatened Commissioned officer's as a NCO/Enlisted within RP, so you got a Roleplay response. It's especially dumb as a Squad Leader to do something like that.

This is not a improper BE nor a violation of server rules. This is a clear cut case that you played a stupid game, and won a stupid prize. Don't threaten to kill Officers in the future.

No Action Taken