Voloxus_99 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Voloxus

Marine Name
    Eren 'Dutch' Muller

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ren'ka Heda

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Haven't been banned in the past month at all. However, in 2018 I've been perma-banned from Hippie Station, Paradise Station, and Yogstation as far as I am aware, Back last year is when I first played SS13, and really didn't know how to play the game, it was difficult, so I broke a lot of rules, and really didn't care. But I have come to love the game, when I decided to finally learn how to play, and abide by the rules.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes.

Yautja Character Story

"Ren'ka! You fool, be more patient! You made your move too soon, and now it has run off!" Ren'ka's Father, Dai'ka, states.

"Sorry Father." Ren'ka sighs, "I'm trying my best."

Ren'ka's Father leaps down from a tree branch up above in the tree canopy, landing next to Ren'ka.

"I know you are." Dai'ka says, "But open your eyes, relax yourself, feel the moment! Learn to be patient, and your prey will come to you!"

Ren'ka looks off in the distance from where his prey had fled torwards.

"You're right, Father." Ren'ka pauses for a moment, "It's just difficult to know when to act, I'm just eager to be blooded like you."

Dai'ka softly chuckles, "I was once like you, eager to get blooded, eager to earn my trophy." Dai'ka places a hand on Ren'ka's Shoulder, saying, "But do not worry My Son, all you need is patience, if you can be patient while hunting your prey, Paya will grant you your reward."

Ren'ka looks to his Father, determination in his eyes. "I won't fail you Father!" Dai'ka smiles, "Good! May S'ahul guide you, My Son." Ren'ka smiles back, "May Nytara watch over you, Father."

Both Father and Son part ways, Ren'ka pursuing his fleeing Prey, while Dai'ka returns to the camp where the rest of the Hunters are gathered, roughly 12 Kilometers away.

Grunting angrily, Ren'ka looks around, trying to find his Prey. He sighs in frustration, sitting down on the tree branch, leaning against the base of the tree. The day has been spent looking every corner of the hunting grounds. It has grown from a bright evening, to a darkening sky, It is currently Dusk, slowly turning into Nightfall.

"It's getting dark rather quickly. I'd better switch to Thermal Vision if I'm going to find it." Ren'ka says to himself.

Ren'ka switches the Vision Mode on his Bio-Mask to Thermal Imaging. He then stands up and begins to scan the enviornment around him slowly.

"Now.. Where are you hiding?" Ren'ka says to himself.

He then spots a faded thermal trail of his prey on the forest floor, which he follows, leaping from tree branch to tree branch. As he approaches where the trail goes dark hears the sound of ruffling leaves on the forest floor to his right. He looks down in the direction he heard the noise. He suddenly sees the figure of his prey, hiding in the bushes below.

"So, you were hiding all this time.."

Ren'ka slowly begins to make his approach, leaping from tree branch to tree branch. He then stops a moment, thinking to himself.

"Father said to be patient.. If I attack now, I'm just going to lose him again.. I need to try a different strategy than just charging it head-on."

He begins to synchronize his Bio-Mask's vocalization setting with the language his Prey speaks.

"Alright.. Let's try to see if we can coax it out." Ren'ka says to himself.

He then begins to speak, the vocalator in the Bio-Mask transforming his speech to the language the creature speaks.

"Hey, a-are you alright?" The vocalator says in English.

The Human that is hiding in the bushes looks around, before slowly coming out.
    "Yeah.. I'm a little sore.. But.. Where are you? I can't see you.."

Ren'ka slowly makes his way down from the tree canopy above to the forest floor, hiding in the bushes not that far from the Human.

"I'm over here.." Ren'ka's vocalator says in English.

"O-Over where?" The Human says, now standing outside of the bushes he was hiding in.

"Right over here.." Ren'ka says, while he uncloaks himself, slowly stepping out of the bushes.

The Human now realizes the trap he has fallen into, but steels himself, facing the Yautja infront of him.

The Human studies the figure of the Yautja that stands infront of him. He thinks about fleeing, but the Human realizes doing that would only mean certain death.

The Human that states,"N-No.. No more running.. If you're going to k-kill me.. You're killing me while I stand fighting you!"

Ren'ka looks at the Human suprisingly at first, then laughs, "That is bold of you, Human! So, instead of running, you'll be fighting! I hope at least you put up a decent fight.."

Ren'ka then begins to take off his Bio-Mask, revealing his mandibles, and face. The Human clentches its fists, and takes a fighting stance, staring at the Yautja with anger. Ren'ka tosses his Bio-mask to the side, then looks at the human, and roars at him, beckoning him to fight! The Human charges at the Yautja, roaring with vigor, hurling a punch at the Yautja.

Ren'ka avoids the swing, but the Human follows up with a quick jab to the Jaw. Ren'ka shrugs it off like it was nothing, he then lunges at the Human, picking him up by one hand, and tossing him behind him. The Human lands a couple of feet behind the Yautja, quickly trying to get up, but he is kicked in the chest by Ren'ka.

The kick sends the Human back a couple of feet, his back lands up against the base of a tree.

"Surely this isn't all you have.. Come! Try and defeat me!" Ren'kai clicks in his native tongue.

The Human angrily glares at the Yautja. "F-Fuck you you son of a bitch!"

The Human then roars at the Yautja with beastly vigor. Ren'ka stumbles back from the flurry of haymakers being thrown at him, each blow landing solidly in his face, and stomach. The Human then arches back, and throws a solid straight-punch right in the Yautja's face, forcing the Yautja down on a knee.

The Human attempts to kick the Yautja in the face, but The Human's leg is caught by the Yautja. The Human pauses, his back crawls with chills, as the Yautja grips onto his leg tight, begining to cackle.

"That actually.. Hurt.. Human.." Ren'ka then beings to stand up, swiftly clutching the Human by the throat with his other hand, whiel letting go of the Human's Leg.

Ren'ka spits out blood coming from his mouth onto the ground, then looking at the Human held tightly in his hand, slightly choking him.

"Impressive.. You have earned your reward of a glorious death.." The Yautja says, clamping down on the Human's Neck with one hand, as he takes his other hand and perices it through the side of his abdomen deeply.

The Human lets out one final scream, before Ren'ka then snaps his neck, letting the Human fall out of his hand, crumpling onto the ground...

Ren'ka lets out a triumphant roar, looking down at the Human, he then states,

"You are my first trophy! I felt that you standing your ground and deciding to fight me, rather than fleeing was honorable.. Which was why I decided to take off my Bio-Mask.."

Ren'ka then walks over to pick up his Bio-Mask, which he then puts back onto his face. He then unsheathes his wrist blades, slowly walking back to the Human where he then plunges them into the back of the Human's nape. He then places a hand on top of the Human's head and rips it right off of it's body, the Spine still connected to the Head.

With glory at Ren'ka's side, he makes his way back to his camp with his trophy dangling from his hip, tied to his waist.

"Thank you, Paya, for the glorious Hunt." Ren'ka says, leaping up into the tree canopy, making his way back to the camp, currently 16 Kilometers away.

Roughly 2 hours later, Ren'ka returns to the camp where his Father and the rest of the Hunters in his clan are gathered, feasting, and sharing hunting stories with one another. His Father sits by the fire amongst the Hunters, when he spots a figure coming out from the forest. At first, Dai'ka looks alert, but is then overcome with pride and joy as he sees his Son holding up the trophy of his slain Prey.

So the story ends for Ren'ka Heda, claiming the Trophy of his first Hunt. His Father, Dai'ka Heda informs his Son of where there is even more glory to be had.. A place where not only were there the prescense of Humans, but that of the Yautja's most ancient enemy, The Xenomorph.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Ren'ka is a honorable, somewhat patient Hunter. Ren'ka would act kindly unto their fellow Hunters, assisting them if need be, and pointing out tips for those who need them. While kind, they are not afraid of a challenge if envoked by another Hunter, or those being hunted.

I intend to play Ren'ka to be patient, using cloak to stalk out Xenomorphs, or Humans that are alone. For Xenomorphs, Ren'ka will attempt drawing them further away from their Hive to fight them in a more safe area away from the hive. For Humans, Ren'ka will be using vocalized communication to lure in unsuspecting Humans to secluded areas. Ren'ka will make himself known to his Prey once his Hunt has initiated either by visual, or vocal means.

Ren'ka's preferred creature to hunt would be Humans rather than a run of the mill Xenomorph, however if he runs into a rare breed of Xenomorph, such as a Queen, or Ravager, he will gladly hunt them.

Ren'ka will mostly try to bait their prey before going in to attack, and kill. However patience has its limits. If the Hunt he is currently on doesn't go the way he invisioned it, and things are dragging out longer than expected, I will start playing them more impatiently, going after their prey more directly, instead of waiting for their Prey to fall into an ambush, or using Vocalization to draw them in.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An Honor Duel is between to parties that consent to it, where no outside party may interfere between the two. It must be a head-on fight with either a weapon provided by the predator to the combatant, or the predator not using weapons, therefore weakening itself. Only Melee Weapons, no Healing Items are allowed at all during the Honor Duel.

If a Human wins the honor duel and spares the predator, I would consider them my equal, giving them my honest congratulations, giving them something of mine as their reward, such as a weapon, as to let other Hunters know of their success upon defeating me in a Duel. If I win the duel, and choose to spare them, I would congratulate them on their fight, and take something of their as a reward.

A Hunt is when the Predator goes to the planet and finds its prey and stalks them to eventually kill them. While hunting Worthy Prey, only melee weapons can be used. Unworthy Prey can be killed with a ranged weapon. Innocent Prey are not to be hunted. Upon the completion of my hunt, if the prey proved a challenge after I have killed it, I will take the trophy.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Ren'ka will be supportive, and kind to other Predators, seeking to assist them with tips, or even guiding them on how to hunt better. He does this because he wants to see the best in his fellow Hunters. Ren'ka will only help if others seek it, he does not want to interfere with their hunting style, or interfere with their prey.

While kind, If other Predators are rude, or disrespectful to Ren'ka. He will envoke a challenge of unarmed combat to prove their worth, and to test their mettle.

Ren'ka will also lightly boast unto others of the trophies he has collected during his hunt, trying his best not to come off as too rude. If someone is doing far better than He is during their hunt, he will give them the proper respects they deserve. He will also tend to take the advice of those that are his superior, or that are highly respected by him.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I want the Predator Whitelist because Predator looks very fun to play. It opens up such an interesting new playstyle that is very unique, unlike Xeno and Marine, and I would really want to try it out and prove that I can be a very good Predator.

I would never abuse my whitelisted role to grief, or cause annoyance in anyway shape or form, if I am given a chance, I would love to help contribute to The Hunt in anyway I can in a positive way. I know Predator can cause a lot of salt for a lot of people, so I will try my best to make sure to make it fun for everyone.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really disappointed to have spent all this time, checking out your story (which I find okay), checking out if your answer to the "how your Yautja acts" is fine, to find out that you plagiarized answers from my application. I did not link you my application so you can copy my answers and change word here and there, but to show you an example of how to answer the questions, which you seemed to struggle to understand.

I want the Predator Whitelist because Predator looks very fun to play. It opens up such an interesting new playstyle that is very unique, unlike Xeno and Marine, and I would really want to try it out and prove that I can be a very good Predator.

I would never abuse my whitelisted role to grief, or cause annoyance in anyway shape or form, if I am given a chance, I would love to help contribute to The Hunt in anyway I can in a positive way. I know Predator can cause a lot of salt for a lot of people, so I will try my best to make sure to make it fun for everyone.
    vs.

I want the whitelist because predator looks very fun to play. It opens up such an interesting new playstyle, that's unlike xeno and marine and I really want to try it out and prove that I can make a good predator. I respect whitelists, I never go out my way to use my whitelist to grief anyone or cause an annoyance to anyone and I am sure if, given the chance, I will contribute to the hunt in a positive way. I know predator causes a lot of salt to many people so I will try to make it best for everyone.
    And

If a Human wins the honor duel and spares the predator, I would consider them my equal, giving them my honest congratulations, giving them something of mine as their reward, such as a weapon, as to let other Hunters know of their success upon defeating me in a Duel. If I win the duel, and choose to spare them, I would congratulate them on their fight, and take something of their as a reward.

A Hunt is when the Predator goes to the planet and finds its prey and stalks them to eventually kill them. While hunting Worthy Prey, only melee weapons can be used. Unworthy Prey can be killed with a ranged weapon. Innocent Prey are not to be hunted. Upon the completion of my hunt, if the prey proved a challenge after I have killed it, I will take the trophy.
    vs.

If the human wins the honor duel and spares the predator, they are to be considered my equal and I must award them with something, like a weapon and let other predators know of their presence and victory. If I spare them, I am to let them go and congratulate and take something of theirs as a reward.

Hunt, as the name implies, is when the predator goes to the planet and finds prey and stalks them to eventually kill them. During a hunt, on worthy prey, only melee weapons can be used. Unworthy can be killed with a ranged-weapon. Can't hunt innocent. Once the hunt is completed and I kill my prey, I take the trophy, if the prey proved any challenge.

This makes me really upset. Just because it's not an academic paper, doesn't make it okay.

Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plagiarizing is not very honorable thing to do, and I find it rather scummy.
    Even though I am a fresh pred, I find it very hard to justify giving out a whitelist after you didn't answer them in your own words.

Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, I'm just extremely tired, and have put all of my mental focus into the story but that's no excuse at all. At my discretion, please automatically invalidate this application, I will wait 30 days and try again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough said by Acute.
    This is not done.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a Novemeber Echo Golf Alpha Tango India Victor Echo from me chief.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don�t even bother trying again, as far as I�m concerned stealing another players application is the scummist thing you can do. As long as I�m on this council YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS WHITELIST

BEGONE

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yikes.

I am kinda speechless. I actually dont know what to say honestly.

Reapply in a month but realize that this one encounter my severely hinder your ability to get this whitelist.

Denied. Reapply in a month.