User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would You Vote For Casada_Radio?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Casada_Radio is MY Head Dev! USA! USA! USA!

13 50.00%
  • Stop making bad jokes and get down from there

7 26.92%
  • I like pressing buttons

14 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Head Dev Election - Casada_Radio

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Head Dev Election - Casada_Radio

So apparently Deanthelis retired from staff and the seat of Head Dev is vacant.

I therefore would like to announce that I will be running for Pre-I mean Head Dev of SS13-CM.

My Presi-I mean Head Dev Speech:

People of CM, our glorious server is a mess. Our devs obviously do not know what they are doing and are nerfing the right things and buffing the right things of the game. Neuro is a mess. M41A is a mess. Why does FF exist? Why isnt IFF fully implemented?

We must change that, THE AMERICAN WAY. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM THEN YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF AMERICA!

That's right, vote for me to be your Head Dev for CM. I will put on my great CM promises to deliver to the server:

-Buff Tank Running Over Damage. Obvious it is not realistic to get some brute damage when a tank runs you over. You need to get gibbed or broken bones for that.

-Introduce IFF to nades. Our people will be oppressed by the dreaded nades FF NO MORE.

-Add back Stat & Hive Mutators. This is an upgrade simulator! We believe in self improvement and self innovation!

-Add back Combat Hugging. Why have huggers when you can't combat hug? Such logic flaw.

-Remove Ice Colony. Screw this map.

-Add Several Z Levels to All Other Non-Ice Maps. Salt for the Salt Throne!

-Make Jones, Lisa, and Mr Wiggles a Whitelist Role

-Add Smokey Bear Synthetic Whitelist Role. We aim to preserve our wildlife.

Most important and American of promises is that
    We are going to have premade FOB cades. That's right. WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A CADE WALL, and we will make the xenos pay for it by removing egg laying of any kind till 12:30 of the round.

Qualifications? Good men and people of CM, if you believe leaders and politicians should be elected by qualifications then you sir do not understand the American System!

Vote now! Vote Today!

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Head dev is just a griefer role, change my mind.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    god bless america

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ELECTION WON! I AM YOUR NEW HEAD-DEV!

People of CM, you have participated in a democratic effort to elect a New Head Dev, Me. And your effort was not in vain. For after I have achieved majority vote I have sent this to Jamie:

Hello good sir, I understand that the post of Head Dev is up for election. As you know, being indoctrinated by superior American belief, I have elected to state my promises and campaign speech in the forum here with a poll to show how democratically savy I am. //showthrea...n-Casada_Radio

As I understand that CM operates on a pro American principle, I believe as it is very American in itself to follow the principles of a democratically elected leader to represent the interests of the community. As the community has shown no qualms with me being the Head Dev, and also being in the lead in the polls with no real opposition, I believe under democratic principles and procedure that the post of Head Developer should be rightfully mine not by qualification, skills or experience in the coding world per say but in qualification, skills and experience in managing people, connecting the dev team with the community's needs, as well as starting a poll to raise awareness and support for particular projects/objectives. Most of which are more important of a senior managing post to which we can better coordinate efforts for the future of this community.

I will do what I can to uphold the salt production of this community for profit as it is beneficial to our modern society since we can finance for better hardware for our server and player experience. The Dev Team will continue to be treated as slaves, exploited for the server's ambitions for free. With so many willing youngling developers willing to do this for free, this should not be a problem. Since I as Head Dev will be managing this task, you as the Server would take very little blame. An excellent system to exploit the lower ranks.

I earnestly wait for your reply on the matter. If you wish for us to double our exploitation and salt production efforts or any clarification on the matter, do not hesitate to ask.
    To which, Jamie sent me this:

I shall happily wait for my appointment as new Head Developer of CM and make for the better.

I would like to thank God, America, the American People, Donald Trump, and CM.

I wanna especially thank Jamie for giving me this opportunity.

I wanna thank Soldier for viciously stalking me so that I have the motivation to Thanos Snap his Ice Colony Map.

I wanna thank...my mom and my dad for their support

I wanna thank Jones for letting me shoot him for being a suspected CLF spy.

Thank you all, prepare to see Stat Mutators re-implemented again.
    Last edited by Casada_Radio; 08-31-2019 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Scrnshot fails

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ayy, ayy, plug walk (plug walk, plug, plug)
    I don't even understand how the fuck my plug talk (huh? what, what?)
    Pick him up in a space coupe, I don't let my plug walk (skrrt, pull up in a space coupe)
    New freak, had to cut my other lil' bitch off (ooh, ooh, lil' bitch)
    50K, you could come and book a nigga for a plug walk

You can't reach me (what?), space coupe like E.T
    It's the plug tryna call me (skrrt, skrrt)
    I was up trappin' early in the morning (plug)
    Ooh, on the wave like a du-rag (du-rag)
    Pussy nigga callin' for his boo back (pussy)
    Plug walk, Gucci on my shoe racks (Gucci)
    Walk up in the house with a rat-a-tat
    'Til I ran into the plug ('til I ran into the plug)
    'Til I ran into the mud (to the mud)
    I done ran into some racks, I done ran into your girl (your girl)
    Why the plug show me love? (Show me love)
    I done came up from a dub (huh?)

Plug walk (plug walk, plug, plug)
    Pick him up in a space coupe, I don't let my plug walk (skrrt, pull up in a space coupe)

Big ol' Bentley, it's a spaceship (woah)
    Call me on my phone, I don't say shit (what?)
    I make money when I talk (when I talk)
    I'm a boss, take a loss (I'm a what?)
    I could introduce you to the plug (to the plug)
    Bitch, this ain't no Henny in my cup (lil' bitch)
    Stayed down, now the racks up (racks up)
    She gon' let me fuck, ass up (ass up)
    Plug
    I stuck keys in the Louis V (Louis V)
    Fuck 12, I�m a G, ain't no stoppin' me (ain't no stoppin' me)
    And my wrist is on overseas (drip)
    Rich nigga, you can't talk to me (rich)

Ayy, plug walk (plug walk, plug, plug)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dog bless

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are progressing well after election day. Aceluke has informed me on Discord he is removing Ice Colony. What dedication!

We may consider making a new Ice Colony Map, Ice Colony 2: Despacito as Retrokinesis calls it.

We will also make LV an Ice map, Aceluke is leading this project and has called it LV-Ice24. No images cause no leaks for this one obviously. New rules here

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 More years of casada please.