Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dasWurmtMich View Post
    ahem

To explain myself: one of the guys was dead/getting revived. One of the medics was a backpack medic so I cant trust that guy. The other guy I dont know and I was near paincrit (my trama was about to run out) I've seen the situation countless times. Where 1 lurker just kills a group like that. So imma do the thing I need to do for my survival (I did call medics and put the one guys fire out)
    here is it from my POV:
    https://streamable.com/ehdpq

And some other l33t demo spec clips https://streamable.com/cim60
    Epic 360 no scope https://streamable.com/hc42x <-- guy barely took damage
    https://streamable.com/54z74 <-- didnt even see him till it was too late
    https://streamable.com/nm0ag <-- did not intend to gib him

Yall are probably gonne salt at me for that. But like its just the way it is. I try to avoid FF when I can but sometimes you gotte take the shot

Fucking Bravo Athena. Those are Bravos and Alpha marines. They were designed to die to protect us very epic Delta marines.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes. It happens. And it was godlike.
    Last edited by Pfanner; 04-03-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason the biogenerator broke in some capacity and it just spewed like 200 monkeys. At some point, there was a "lag field" that affected both xeno and marine. It was NOT a fun LV round.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing xeno (drone) that round and almost died to the lag field. Some xenos crashed in it, I believe.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IO medal.jpg
    Needless to say, we kicked ass in the paperwork department (we still lost tho oof)

(and yes i know the image is tiny just click it to resize)
    Last edited by devildog423; 04-07-2019 at 03:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bill carson gave me a medal for wounding a xeno before getting killed.
    I actually got pounced on by a runner right after deploying and then my internet stopped working, when i was able to reconnect i was already dead.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was from the April Fools round a while back, that I forgot to actually upload. Whoops.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And this is from the borked Trijent Dam test. EVERYONE was teleported to the river and bad times were had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday someone had made some decent faxes, apart of some minor typos. At the end they probably stopped caring.

Bored ship 2.jpg

I let the Fax speak for itself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So some obnoxious crap in Research happened. Flashbangs were thrown, MPs were disarm spammed, C4 was planted. You know, the usual.