User Tag List

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    A doctor was acting kinda strange, giving me the "I'm bald" vibes.

Kept mentioning the wiki, etc.

So he started doing surgery, immediately starts grabbing masks out of lockers, gas tanks (oh boy).

I walk him through the surgery (IB and brain damage on head). He gets the head open, stumbles around a bit then cures the IB.

"I DID IT" he exclaims in LOOC.

"oh shit gtg" Logs.

I am staring at him passed out, ssd, with the patient still laying there, head wide open, bleeding (no iv hooked up). Patient finally says "did he just... leave me here?" in looc.

Awesome stuff.
    Was I the CMO for that? Definitely had an experience like that yesterday...

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Justicer3792 View Post
    Was I the CMO for that? Definitely had an experience like that yesterday...
    Maybe, did another doctor break a doctors jaw for calling him bald? Because that was the same round and I would and did do that.

Short story:

I was a doctor, and another doctor "claimed" an Operating room, and called me a "fucking baldie" for going into it after she claimed it as "hers". I went into it the OR because I was trying to figure out why she had 2 pairs of spreaders in the OR and had its shutters pulled (as well as her other odd behavior).

Told her that if she called me bald again, we were going to "step into the lobby and figure out her attitude."

She called me bald again so I beat her until the MPS showed up.

Apparently that wasn't the only attitude that doctor was giving people, she had punched someone for asking for a medical bag, and insulted them. When the CMO told her off, she got a snippy attitude and then SSDed. Her name started with an A, dont remember it though.

Luckily the MPs were cool and just threatened me (though I fully expect to get brigged everytime I fight, it's worth it).

Good times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RevelationCMSS13.jpg

RevelationCMSS13(2).jpg

Three marines found out the terrible truth that they were in a video game.

Poor aiden.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The enemy cannot push a button, if you disable his hand! Or their internal organs!"
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this is what Admins and Devs get up to when they think we aren't looking, I shudder to think what they do in the Dev Test branches.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday I got off work from a 12 hour shift, and despite being tired af, wanted to play one round of CM before I crashed out. I've been playing CAS a lot lately and was really excited to give it another go.

Queue a round where I have almost no spots for close to an hour. I'm so bored and tired and I just want something to shoot at. I FINALLY get a fire support request, and start the run.

Switch to camera view: "Oh wow, that laser is really close to that group of marines, but at least it'll be heading away from-"

Turns out I had the direction set to West 10 instead of East 10 and strafed a field hospital. Oops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweaterkittens View Post
    Turns out I had the direction set to West 10 instead of East 10 and strafed a field hospital. Oops.
    Whenever I realize I�ve been set up to FF, I hear a voice distantly scream in my mind: �Oh noooooo!!!�

Then I feverishly start hoping I don�t get bwoinked.
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing as CMO, put 3 eggs into research with monkeys. Passed the CL a picture saying "it begins" in CIC so I wont get found out.

I had hired a marine "Seymour McMatherson" to guard the eggs. He was very excited.

Him, the CL, and I watch the first monkey hatch.

Seymour McMatherson immediately screams, pulls out his mk1, and fires it full auto into the window of containment.

The window that the CL was looking through.

She died. An investigation was launched into the murder. CIC found the aliens. The excitement makes everyone forget the murder. The aliens later escaped at the end of the round.

Classic research.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Official Status of CIC

So basically the below picture is a ghost-taken screenshot of CIC after 3-4 Predators assaulted in it a bid to retrieve a lot of gear. One predator's last estimate of the amount was 13 entire articles (the equivalent of around 2 Predators). Additionally, we had the bodies. Long story short, they assaulted CIC three times. The first time the Captain beat off the assault, personally killed one predator, and ended up barricading in CIC with several Staff Officers and a few MPs. The last assault was more brutal. The equivalent of around 10-20 marines (3 Battered Squads) were called up and the Predators actually got into CIC. They took one body of a Predator and blew it up I believe but we managed, through further killings and fighting, to hold onto 3 other bodies of Predators + 2 Predators worth of gear. Lots of marines were killed and most MPs as well (virtually non perma-dead), and the Captain barely held on for a long time with a pierced lung. He even had to put on an Oxygen tank and mask to barely stand without succumbing to the wounds. Eventually he had to get medical help and the marines secured CIC.

CIC Post-Battle

This operation was further astounding as while this occurred we were fighting on the ground around 17 xenos. We had previously had them at 14. Anyways, after quite a bit of effort on everyone's part, we slowly but surely whittled the enemy down through a variety of Marine Asssault, Marine Fallbacks (to the FOB even), and Marine Counter-Assaults. We ended up winning this operation. It was amazing.

End of Round Situation?
    • Almost Four Hours Spent.
    • 1 Xeno Hive Killed in entirety.
    • 4 Dead Predators/ 1 Early SSD'd in the round on their ship so the other 1 ended up having to leave the Almayer (Honor Code Rules).
    • 3 Yautja Bodies Recovered Intact
    • 2 Yautja Bodies Worth of Gear Recovered Intact
    • 1 Battered CIC. 1 BE of Corporate Liason Leon Gallagher (LEON, if you're reading this, I feel bad over that BE but � had to do it. The notepad fucked you over and was the final straw. Otherwise I might've ended up letting you go, albeit likely with a condition or under arrest.)
    • 1 Execution of PFC Boris Romanov (I think that's the name).
    • 9,000$ in bribes taken by Cpt. Devereaux
    • 1 Reputation Intact: Cost = 9,000$ in "Blood Money Bribes" + a harmless lie to the CMP
    • 1 Battered CIC
    • 1 OB expended
    • Defcon 2. All abilities expended pointwise for more Tank Supplies and troops.
    • A FUCKTON of Legitimate, albeit mostly not elaborated on, medals mainly for killing the Screecher, assisting shipside against the Predators, or just fighting excellently and being recommended by Lieutenants or SLs.

Last edited by Vispainius; 07-20-2019 at 02:15 AM.