User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a black man - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Mizari said, I recommend you play on another server to the point they will vouch for you and try again in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your chance to prove you're any better is a voucher from a another server that you haven't caused problems. -1 until then

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The moment you get a vouch from Paradise staff, you'll have my +1.

Otherwise neutral.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User has had and has a number of bans on Yog station to which he did not disclose in his original post.

https://gyazo.com/c887dc1f73cb4df123195bfe41992e12

Why did you not disclose these bans on your appeal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, I would like to apologise for the long response time, had some school/personal things that I had to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    User has had and has a number of bans on Yog station to which he did not disclose in his original post.

https://gyazo.com/c887dc1f73cb4df123195bfe41992e12

Why did you not disclose these bans on your appeal?
    In regards to the Yogstation bans I've received, I was unaware Job-Bans needed to be disclosed, but that was back when I was a Newbie-Greytide, referring to the Recent ban, I believe this was after the appeal, and can be buckled down to recent Yogstation politics referring to the recent ban of the L-word and the backlash from the community.

Referring to a Voucher, I have made efforts in regards to receiving a voucher from Yogstation admins, the likeliness of me receiving one from Paradise is quite low due to my lack of play from that server, i doubt admins would vouch for me, so i won't try.

Look, purely based on my behaviour I understand why one would not want me unbanned from CM. but making judgements of my previous behaviour disallows me from changing the negative conduct which got me banned in the first place.
    Just look at it from my point of view...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never been a fan of the "vouch from another server" thing and reading your appeal and your responses, I have no doubt that you are capable of following server rules and be a positive member of the community, should you decide to.

Problem I have here is I'm not convinced you want to play here properly. Your forum name is borderline offensive.
    Your statement "making judgements of my previous behaviour disallows me from changing the negative conduct which got me banned in the first place." is just wrong. "Just look at it from my point of view..." makes you look like one of these lawyering players that waste our time in ahelps trying to explain to mods how the things they do aren't really against the rules.

Everything about this appeal convinces me you are capable, but just not willing.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can give us a good message on how things will be different this time we'll give you another chance, otherwise this is gonna be denied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extremely inactive. It actually looks like you don't want this ban to be lifted. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No response in more than two weeks. I'm closing this. You may appeal again on the 13th of March.

Resolved.