User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Instant equip and fire shotgun macros

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty40 View Post
    if the downsides involve brain damage its easy enough to add in other meds in a flask to take all together preventing said symptoms, mind elaborating?
    It appears this is your first time joining the server. If you need help getting started with the controls, game mechanics, and other information I suggest you check our wiki, our marine and our xeno starting guide. Here are some links to those.

https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Main_Page
    https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Marine_Quickstart_Guide
    https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Xeno_Quickstart_Guide

Wiki Maintainer Emeritus Sargeantmuffinman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. Currently as of posting this, there are very few chemicals that we know that comes from normal SS13 that can reduce stun times, (that I know of).

Synaptizine
    Synaptizine is said chemical that reduces stun time but the cost of ingesting it will cause toxin damage. You CAN NOT counter it with Dylovene (anti-toxin) as there would be a reaction that causes more toxin.

For the items/chemicals that do affect stun time is as follows:

Neurostim Implanter

An implant from the Corporate Liaison that decreases stun time and overdoses (I think). The implant will improve the user but the problem is that it will malfunction.

Combat Stimulants

Combat Stimulants are currently not in the game (as of posting this). Yes if I recall from those days of testing, it reduces stun time, increases movement speed and is a minor pain killer, (and maybe decrease click delay?).

But I assume you're recalling theses events recently, so no they're not in the game yet.

Hidden Chemicals

As of posting this, there may possibly be a random chemical in game from research that reduces stun times but more powerful and quite frankly, very rare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have told you of the stun reducing items/chemicals currently in the game, I can tell you, that marine more than likely didn't have any of those. Synaptizine's downsides far out weight the benefit. The implant is highly unlikely to be used on some random marine and the hidden chemicals from research is very difficult to find. And the combat stimulant is not in the game.

So what I can derive from your statement of one tap insta-shotgun killing, is the following:

1. The marine had every one hand accuracy improving attachment on his shotgun.
    2. The marine had anticipated said runner and prepared to shoot them once pounced on.
    3. There is an equip HOT-KEY (it's the letter E) that pulls the gun from the suit storage slot or back instantly into the hand.
    4. Once they're up, they clicked on the runner to shoot them which lead to the runner's death.

You also must understand that runners (especially young) have a VERY small pounce stun time, allowing the marine to stand right back up.
    And lag will always come into play messing with the game.

So there you have it, my honest and truthful answer. Those chemicals and item that does decrease stun time would be rarely used.
    The marine, simply got right back up, pressed E and clicked on the runner. Very simple.

Just as how Steelpoint stated:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelpoint View Post
    >some dum runner pounces on me
    >proceeds to stand over me despite the small length of their pounce stun
    >when I get up I just hit the 'e' key to pull my shotgun for a easy PB

"B-b-but the Marine is exploiting macros!"
    George S.Patton once said: No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Good hunting.

Staff from 16 May 2016 to 10th September 2021.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if the downsides involve brain damage its easy enough to add in other meds in a flask to take all together preventing said symptoms, mind elaborating?
    If I remember correctly, it doesn't allow you to use healing chems without causing serious damages. The effect of the chem is also near unnoticeable. I can promise you I haven't seen a marine or researcher use it in months.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just git good, solid runner players can fuck over even the most experienced marine players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judging by everyones comments of 'bad xenos' and that they should be able to get a few slashes in, I think he had some kind of chems in him to get up faster, I was under the impression those werent around anymore. Combat stims still a thing?
    Runner pounces typically last less than half a second. That's completely normal. Also chemicals like hyperzine, ultrazine, and synaptizine are still in the game, but I highly doubt that the marine in question was using any of those chems because a runner's pounce is so short that even using these chems it would literally not affect the already minuscule amount of time that marines are downed by a runner pounce.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    benos mad mad benos

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marine clicked on me with shotgun... CLICKING ABUSE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats normal, the shotgun is meant to counter runners, they pounced their direct counter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargeantmuffinman View Post
    Okay. Currently as of posting this, there are very few chemicals that we know that comes from normal SS13 that can reduce stun times, (that I know of).

Synaptizine
    Synaptizine is said chemical that reduces stun time but the cost of ingesting it will cause toxin damage. You CAN NOT counter it with Dylovene (anti-toxin) as there would be a reaction that causes more toxin.

For the items/chemicals that do affect stun time is as follows:

Neurostim Implanter

An implant from the Corporate Liaison that decreases stun time and overdoses (I think). The implant will improve the user but the problem is that it will malfunction.

Combat Stimulants

Combat Stimulants are currently not in the game (as of posting this). Yes if I recall from those days of testing, it reduces stun time, increases movement speed and is a minor pain killer, (and maybe decrease click delay?).

But I assume you're recalling theses events recently, so no they're not in the game yet.

Hidden Chemicals

As of posting this, there may possibly be a random chemical in game from research that reduces stun times but more powerful and quite frankly, very rare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have told you of the stun reducing items/chemicals currently in the game, I can tell you, that marine more than likely didn't have any of those. Synaptizine's downsides far out weight the benefit. The implant is highly unlikely to be used on some random marine and the hidden chemicals from research is very difficult to find. And the combat stimulant is not in the game.

So what I can derive from your statement of one tap insta-shotgun killing, is the following:

1. The marine had every one hand accuracy improving attachment on his shotgun.
    2. The marine had anticipated said runner and prepared to shoot them once pounced on.
    3. There is an equip HOT-KEY (it's the letter E) that pulls the gun from the suit storage slot or back instantly into the hand.
    4. Once they're up, they clicked on the runner to shoot them which lead to the runner's death.

You also must understand that runners (especially young) have a VERY small pounce stun time, allowing the marine to stand right back up.
    And lag will always come into play messing with the game.

So there you have it, my honest and truthful answer. Those chemicals and item that does decrease stun time would be rarely used.
    The marine, simply got right back up, pressed E and clicked on the runner. Very simple.

Just as how Steelpoint stated:
    Thank you for being the only person on this thread to toss me what I was looking for, gonna go researcher for a few rounds and play with them, and see if they can successfully be used to decent effect, maybe find some not well known chems.

I love how everyone assumes im new or xenomad when its not even a xeno issue and I wasnt even a xeno during the incident. I saw an incredible display of robustness I havent seen before (ive seen hundreds of runners ganked, also with shotgun macros, but not like this, hence the fucking post). When I make my anti-stun guide(if there is indeed a way to do what I think I can do) I wish I could selectively lock some of these 'xenomad' "gitgud' bois out of that thread

edit* Does anyone know if the Liaison can have multiple implants to pass out or just the one?
    Last edited by Sixty40; 09-27-2019 at 03:41 PM.