User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: State of the Queen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah sitting behide barricades while people with scopes shoot at each other is the epitome of a good round

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's not like you can remove scopes, it's not like whole map is covered in egyptian darkness, it's not like you can RP with fellow humans, it's not like both sides are on equal terms on receiving and dealing damage etc.

Beno round on the other hand is peak performance of being slaughtered by AoE stun, being pounced and slashed to death and shooting a beno 100000 times untill it dies and even at 1% of HP is as fast as at 100% HP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Yeah, it's not like you can remove scopes, it's not like whole map is covered in egyptian darkness, it's not like you can RP with fellow humans, it's not like both sides are on equal terms on receiving and dealing damage etc.

Beno round on the other hand is peak performance of being slaughtered by AoE stun, being pounced and slashed to death and shooting a beno 100000 times untill it dies and even at 1% of HP is as fast as at 100% HP.
    I can never tell if you're shitposting or not.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Youbar View Post
    I can never tell if you're shitposting or not.
    Always both ways. Always.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a shitpost, but we have enough problems getting people to give feedback on CO/Pred/Synth applications
    Do we really need some guy to wait 2 weeks to a month just to be able to play Queen?

After 10 hours a xeno, I think anyone can pick up enough skill to play it.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Not a shitpost, but we have enough problems getting people to give feedback on CO/Pred/Synth applications
    Do we really need some guy to wait 2 weeks to a month just to be able to play Queen?

After 10 hours a xeno, I think anyone can pick up enough skill to play it.
    Not a shitpost, but to be honest, the griefing shield also known as "whitelist" should be removed. Timelock with like 100 gameplay hours (being alive) for playing Pred is enough. 20 hours of MT, Req and Doctor is enough to play Synth. 15 hours of playing SO/XO is enough to play CO.

This way admemes can handle any issue in real time, without responding like: "Oh, he is griefing by violating his shit code? Fill a report mate, he will be able to do whatever he did not only to the end of this round, but untill report is resolved, like a month, or more".

Indeed, 10 hours of beno is enough to be decent Queen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    see what makes HvH fun is that it's rare and you don't play it often, which would make it a good idea to alternate rounds so 1 in 5 rounds could be a HvH round or something.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a shitpost, but to be honest, the griefing shield also known as "whitelist" should be removed. Timelock with like 100 gameplay hours (being alive) for playing Pred is enough. 20 hours of MT, Req and Doctor is enough to play Synth. 15 hours of playing SO/XO is enough to play CO.
    Here we see local salty Cabal still quite not recovered from his minor negative experience with a Predator.

-----

As for the whole Queen whitelist, I definitely agree with Soldier's sentiment that 10 hours (specifically as Xeno) would be enough to play Queen.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Here we see local salty Cabal still quite not recovered from his minor negative experience with a Predator.
    I fight against every unfairness. It is just that I'm VERY SENSITIVE when it comes to benos getting adventage from that unfairness (If I would simply be griefed without benefit for benos, I wouldn't even bother to fill the report).

Other roles require timelock and timelock only, just like Queen. Not only her, but also MP's, CMP's, CMO's, MT's, RO's, Doctor's etc. Basically any role that isn't a simple beno, PFC, CT and survivor.

That would be buff for both sides and also QoL improvement.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other roles require timelock and timelock only, just like Queen. Not only her, but also MP's, CMP's, CMO's, MT's, RO's, Doctor's etc. Basically any role that isn't a simple beno, PFC, CT and survivor.
    Yes, I'm pretty sure the plan is for timelocks across the board. At least I remember a dev talking about for Marines only PFC and MT/CT wouldn't be locked.