User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - Discord Staff

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cannot report all discord staff, you will need to tell us which discord staff you believed violated protocols as there are discord staff that were not online at this time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The three I saw talking were. Acute, Dork, and Overlord.

All of them swept my ping as a shitpost when I was getting pinged/harassed constantly by two people.

Also, some of them @�d me thinking I wasn�t being serious, but I know the rules about pinging and this was an issue which lead to me being banned. Though even in general I kept asking them for help.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I'm being specifically mentioned. I'll add what I saw.

I saw you ping the Discord Staff role spamming "help" "help" "pinging me help" and whatever the meme copypasta you were all posting.

Not once did I see you ask them to stop pinging you for no reason, it infact looked like you were all just memeing in shit posting. If you did indeed have an issue with being pinged, the correct response would be to ask them to stop: "Hey guys, can you not ping me please, it's slightly irritating" as an example. If the people then continued to, you can ping or message discord staff with a -clear- and -concise- reason why you are pinging our messaging, simply pinging and spamming nonsense is no help to any of us and just infers that you are shitposting.

Secondly, you are not being targeted because "you are Lumdor" you have recently had a string of warnings, kicks and bans that were over turned quickly in part due to the fact you were a member of the Pred council and have infact, gotten away with a lot of stuff that would have had you banned a while ago. Whilst I appreciate the work you did both on council and in your time on the staff team. You of all people should know how these things work.

Thirdly, you were all warned about shitposting in general, yet you blatantly disregarded the warnings and continues to do so which led to your ban. I see no rule break from any of the staff here in my own opinion, and I could be wrong. But unless any of the managers want more information from me, this is all I will say on the subject.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did ask them to stop, and when they didn�t I pinged you all.

My string of warnings/kicks have consisted of talking not so seriously on a pred app, and my sippy cup post on a report that I was apart of.

Other than that I�ve had no rule breaking issues ingame, the forums I�ve had no issues besides people nitpicking if my post is relevant, and then discord where people would kick/ban me for petty things such as this.

I also asked for help in general after shitposting channel broke, and yet I got none.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I didn�t ping discord staff I wouldn�t of been banned either, but I thought asking the people who moderate the discord staff for help was something to do because of my issue.

Also, me pinging you guys then banning me and not the people I asked help about is like you calling the cops about you being robbed then the cops show up and steal your TV.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you pinged discord role and I lurked into shitposting, all I saw was a fuck ton of spam and nothing coherent from you. You didn't say any reason why you're pinging staff. Then you said something about being harassed. I asked who's harassing you, but you probably didn't notice in your own shitposting spam you were making. Then I joined in on shitposting. If you want us to take you seriously, heed Overlord's advice and be coherent.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said I also asked for help in general in a coherent manner.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaketeaking can handle this one.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 10-01-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�d like logs posted.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me handle it then. Denied. You're reporting staff because you don't know how to make two clicks to block someone and used it as an excuse to try fuck around with the discord staff.