User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: >> Quick Questions Thread <<

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Maymay View Post
    How do you get your ungas to listen to you as the SL of Delta?
    they dont listen. unless you are worthy to be followed as SL which is hard to gain when you're at delta squad.

LV is fine on that squae, since the common order for delta is to secure hydro. but other map? depends.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DashCee View Post
    What belts can hold a motion detector? Would be nice to have one in combat, but don't want to have to deal with it taking up my suit slot.
    None. You can put MD on belt slot like you would do any other belt. However I don't like using mag harness too much (as I favour light more) so suit slot is the best place to put your MD. Of course if you are normal PFC without fancy role like mini-engi, or mini-medic, because they require 2 free hands to be effective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always take an AFAK as a marine but is there any real difference between an advanced burn kit (orange kits) and regular ointment?
    ATKs and ABKs are more effective than ointment/bandages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i rank up? Like go to corporal or sgt?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the multiple questions, at least they should hopefully help others searching with the same stuff though.

I always take an AFAK as a marine but is there any real difference between an advanced burn kit (orange kits) and regular ointment? I'd love to start taking nades with me due to huge xeno hp pools, but medical gear takes up most of my satchel.
    Oinment pretty much only treats/prevents infection and slighty speeds up natural healing. Just like bandages that basically only stop bleeding. Medkit pouch and advanced medkit itself is what you really need to save space.

By the way, did anybody know that Advanced medkit can hold MRE? Just pick one up, throw that useless autoinjector and put MRE inside. With medkit pouch it saves a lot of space.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MCDonald View Post
    how do i rank up? Like go to corporal or sgt?
    Ranks is solely based upon your role, you have to select another role to get a different rank.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't figure out the whole "breaking into doors" thing.

Say that I'm planetside and the colony's power is out. I need to break into places and I can pry doors open with a crowbar. Why can some doors be pried open easily and others just give you the message "The airlock's motors resist your efforts to force it"? What affects this and can I circumvent this - and with which tools?

Leading on the first question, while hacking doors, what do the doorbolts exactly do and how do they affect the hacked doors in each of their states?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    I can't figure out the whole "breaking into doors" thing.

Say that I'm planetside and the colony's power is out. I need to break into places and I can pry doors open with a crowbar. Why can some doors be pried open easily and others just give you the message "The airlock's motors resist your efforts to force it"? What affects this and can I circumvent this - and with which tools?

Leading on the first question, while hacking doors, what do the doorbolts exactly do and how do they affect the hacked doors in each of their states?
    This means they are bolted. You would have to bring back the power to the door and then unbolt it with hacking.
    Door bolts are basically like key lock in normal doors, they prevent opening the door by anyone. This serves many purposes on other servers (which I suggest playing first, then switching to CM13, otherwise you will find BYOND boring, unless you are benomain), on CM it means that benos won't be able to open such doors and they have to melt it. Marines can also shoot it with guns and it will also break. Bolting doors doesn't affect hacking in any way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the difference between the Sentinel's neuro spit(25 plasma) and the neuro air splash(50 plasma)? I can't tell the difference in game and there's no detail about it on the wiki

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerichoBrumby View Post
    What's the difference between the Sentinel's neuro spit(25 plasma) and the neuro air splash(50 plasma)? I can't tell the difference in game and there's no detail about it on the wiki
    Neuro spit is directed at one person, where as the air splash hits every mob within 1 tile of where it explodes/lands.