User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taketheshot56, Spetr, and possibly others - Predator Honor Code

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    [03:37:09]ATTACK: Pierce Jackson (drlance) shot Unknown (taketheshot56) with a fire in the Communications Relay (<A HREF='?_src_=admin_holder;adminplayerobservecoodju mp=1;X=74;Y=23;Z=1'>JMP</a>)
    [03:37:09]EMOTE: Unknown/Taketheshot56 : <B>Unknown</B> screams!
    [03:37:30]SAY: Pierce Jackson/Dr. Lance : You arent the one
    [03:37:33]SAY: Pierce Jackson/Dr. Lance : Who came at me
    [03:37:35]EMOTE: Unknown/Taketheshot56 : <B>Unknown roars!</b>
    [03:37:39]SAY: Pierce Jackson/Dr. Lance : Dont make me
    [03:37:42]ATTACK: Pierce Jackson (drlance) shot Unknown (taketheshot56) with a fire in the Southern Jungle (<A HREF='?_src_=admin_holder;adminplayerobservecoodju mp=1;X=77;Y=12;Z=1'>JMP</a>)

Looks like two attacks right there.
    Because you pulled a clansword and rushed me. You are literally trying to twist the narrative by posting your own logs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    After backing off I still felt i was engaged with you and made it my mission to take you down after you attacked me without cause and the hunt for you never ended thus i gave septr permission.

Alright I want clarification... Survivor/Dr Lance was unworthy in your eyes... Correct?

Therefore you allowed Spetr to help you on the so called 'hunt' even though unworthy are unworthy and are not to be hunted but killed if they carry on.. therefore please explain exactly what you mean by hunt..
    Since from the looks of things, you went out of your way to hunt a unworthy prey since you agreed on him being unworthy due to hunting him together. It doesn't add up why you went out of your way after he has disengaged and from the looks of logs even warned you.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyGaming View Post
    Alright I want clarification... Survivor/Dr Lance was unworthy in your eyes... Correct?

Therefore you allowed Spetr to help you on the so called 'hunt' even though unworthy are unworthy and are not to be hunted but killed if they carry on.. therefore please explain exactly what you mean by hunt..
    Since from the looks of things, you went out of your way to hunt a unworthy prey since you agreed on him being unworthy due to hunting him together. It doesn't add up why you went out of your way after he has disengaged and from the looks of logs even warned you.
    Ive never heard the rule Unworthys are not supposed to be dispatched but left alone.

Unworthy Prey is defined as any prey who is unworthy of the honor code and intentionally or unintentionally disrupted the Predators hunt. These individuals (or groups) may be engaged by the Predators using their full force (cloaking, Plasma Caster) and abilities to kill or disable them.

These individuals (or groups) may be engaged by the Predators using their full force (cloaking, Plasma Caster) and abilities to kill or disable them.

If there is a rule against this somewhere i will admit i am in the wrong for hunting him while i believed he was unworthy but i dont see any such clause.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I am saying is they can be killed but going out of your way to hunt down a unworthy and getting assistance is excessive as they are unworthy and not worthy of your time..
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyGaming View Post
    What I am saying is they can be killed but going out of your way to hunt down a unworthy and getting assistance is excessive as they are unworthy and not worthy of your time..
    Okay, I see what you mean, this is however the first time ive ever heard of such a thing being a rule or being enforced. In all my time ive seen predators hunt numerous unworthy prey across the map many many times. Both setting up elaborate traps, baiting them and otherwise.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, as of right now I will ask for people to stop responding to this report until logs are given and more perspectives are given about this. It is currently turning into an argument that is needlessly making things worse.

Thank you.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. Got something to say related to the posted logs.

[03:38:51]SAY: Unknown/Anderut22 : He is a great warrior, that is true.
    [03:38:57]SAY: Unknown/Anderut22 : He is also the unworthiest insect I've ever seen.
    Before saying this, I was observing the TComms Dome, watching Pierce flame Taketheshot56, and chase him through the Southern Jungle.
    I did not know anything about Pierce defending the hunted Survivor. As such, combined with the aforementioned events, I thought that Pierce was unworthy, and announced his status to the other Predators.

I did not see exactly if Taketheshot56 engaged Pierce with a clan sword. I only saw the Predator run out, on fire, with Pierce chasing them, making me think they were actively hunting us.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs

Jackson's/lance's point of view

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spier on the headset/ hunting a wounded laggy

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spier and Take hunting Dr. Lance

Spoiler Spoiler:

Elias Robertson/Laggy Lagger (survior) before they were killed

Spoiler Spoiler:

Timeline

Last edited by starmute; 10-23-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contrary to what Takethshot has said prior in the report, I did not attack him a second time for no reason. I said "Don't make me" because he pulled out a clan sword and rushed at me.

Otherwise, this is just about how it happened.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three bad things happened this round:

Spetr hunting a wounded survivor -- Survivor was wounded, therefore unworthy.

Taketheshot/Spetr ganging up on Pierce for defending a survivor -- Two preds should not be hunting the same Worthy, he was not unworthy for defending a survivor.

Suriyel wearing a command headset -- Not explicitly written in the rules, but a mixture of LRP and powergaming to have the headsets.

Taketheshot and Suriyel will be getting warnings, and Spetr will be warned heavily for his actions.