User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taketheshot56 - Rules: 3, 4, 14, 17.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me Arty View Post
    Only the Acting Commander can be mutinied against for their actions, decisions, or inactions. They must be given a chance to stand down peacefully.
    During the mutiny, attacking any uninvolved, medical, or surrendered personnel is strictly forbidden, as is perma-killing anyone involved. If you have surrendered during a mutiny, you must remain as such.

So, was I the Acting Commander? This isn't a case of if I felt like one, it's a binary "yes, or no."
    Was I given a chance to stand down, a privilege you seemed to afford to the one you were actually mutineering against? It doesn't appear so, from the sudden onset of fifty disarms and slashes before any talks could be started.
    Would you describe disarming or stabbing as an attack? I sure wasn't the Command that Patton incited this thing with:
    You were not the acting commander, you did however take commands side when you refused to stand down when we asked thus making yourself a hostile. If you didnt want to be a part of the mutiny just scream that you surrender and you wouldve been left alone, you did not want to surrender however. You were not uninvolved, you became involved when you dropped a mutineer with a pistol burst.

I don't see "SO", I don't see "Gilbert Alice" anywhere in the inciting logs, and I sure as hell didn't get a warning. What about this warning to stand down that I got?
    The one I got after the disarm spam? Perhaps I missed it, but Patton made a real good attempt to make sure I heard it by shouting after I was already getting dogpiled. They didn't even attempt to speak again until after they joined in on disarming, and then shot me to death, which is awfully familiar to the old hostile survivors who have since been banned getting away with killing because they did the same "Fuck off!" trick almost immediately before opening fire.
    The marines started dogpiling you, there is no requirement that we cannot disarm you, the only requirement under the rules is that we dont immediatly open fire on you on sight and give you a chance to surrender, you didnt surrender, got up, and shot one of the other mutineers until he was dead. I was also not the only one shouting for you to surrender, pretty much every mutineer including the mutiny leader was screaming for your surrender.

- which is a section of Marine Law. If they want to be protected under the rules of the game, even if they're specific ones and they're asking this of someone they've slayed close to a dozen comrades of, then I sure as hell deserve that same protection under the rules.
    Yes MPs MUST follow marine law as a rule, which means they are required to provide medical treatment to all prisoners. You were afforded every protection under the rules.
    I did not attempt to perma kill you, nor did i try and make sure you got no medical treatment. You were not uninvolved thus you were attacked.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will let the council say their bit and make the decision off that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since this was requested:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Otherwise rule 2, if you aren't contributing anything you saw as a witness it'll be deleted. Don't argue over the logs as it'll be determined by managers later.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'l be resolving this report in a day or two.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright.

First off, this report is one gigantic mess, like all mutiny reports. The logs don't show the entire story, but it is what I have to work off of. The RMP side of this is being ignored as per Rule 6 of the Report a Player Forum rules.

Now - Mutiny starts, Patton and the Mutineers go to CIC. Based on logs, Nanu disarms you once and you ask 'What are you morons doing'- and then Patton tells you to surrender, get on the ground. Nanu keeps disarming you. You then yell 'Fuck off'. More people join in on the disarm, and then Antoni begins knifing you. This continues for a while, then you get up and shoot at Jezu. Patton PB's you with a shotty. This is all fine - you were given a chance to surrender after only one disarm, and you made your stance known when you yelled 'Fuck off'.

Next up - You run into Patton near the end of the round, and and he shoots you with a shotgun. You two has already established hostilities, and the Mutiny was still ongoing - as you learned when you Ahelped. This is fine as well.

So - I don't see any rule breaks in the two times Patton interacted with you.

Resolved - No action taken.