Date of Incident
    December 10, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Albert Blackwell

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Don't know

Accused Character Name
    William 'Jester' Crimson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:00 EST (not entirely accurate, but it's close enough)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 14 and Rule 16

Description of the incident:
    Being a researcher, chilling in the research area with the CL waiting for monkeys to burst and we get that sweet sweet defcon and RP, XO walks in and asks why the xenos are all in one cell, I point out to the XO that all our cells are broken and unable to work, CO wakes up and skoots on over to research and the FIRST sentence he says is "Destroy the specimen" I kid you not this CO woke up went his way to research then without RPing a thing. (the whole point of a CO apart from leading the op) I tried to protest (more RP nice.) XO opens the cell up and starts shooting along with the CO and CMP, I try to stop them because me and the CL were caught straight in the crossfire, then as the firing slows down a bit "BANG BANG" the CO BE's me and makes up an excuse on how I was trying to free a xeno, like seriously? Evidence will explain this clearer.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Whatever the whitelist council wants to do.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll keep this simple.

XO was killing a xenomorph, which I ordered to be killed because 3 out of 4 cells in research were broken, I didnt trust containment and I didnt want bugs on my ship.

When the XO opens fire, you step infront of his shots and attempt to bodyblock his shots.

XO is a big-brain who took a smartpistol as he later clarifies "Researchers do this a lot, then ahelp for the FF".

You respond by disarming him, while the shutter is opening, allowing the xeno a clear path out of the cell.

I immeditely BE you for disarming the XO, who was firing on a xenomorph larva which was now making its way out of the cell, as nobody had line of sight or any ability to shoot the xeno because of your bodyblocking and disarming of the XO

Fortunately, CMP had his lethal out and he shot the bug before it slide out of researches doors.

Ceyella
    XO-

CMP calls me, asks if i authorized it, as i did not, i head over.

OK, so barring the going behind commands back to breed, i was actually pretty willing to let it happen. you conveniently didnt include the logs where i offered to let the experiment continue, with fewer xenos, and only had a problem with it being 3 in one cell.

CO stood back and observed the situation, letting it play out. it was ONLY when i pointed out, that i doubted your abilities, due to the fact two cells were out of commisssion does he order the monkeys killed. at this time, you were clear of the door. i walk forward, after CO gave an order to kill a thing. stood in the doorway, then began using the controls. then i stepped back, and starting firing. after firing quite a bit, you ran infront of me to body block the shots. but then realized, i was using a smartgun. CMP during all this - being a pretty chad robusto tbh, stood back behind me to provide COVER incase something escapes. again, chad move on his part, he knew crowding the door was a mistake, and went back to be the covering trooper/officer. - after a few of my shots whizzed past you, a xeno bursted. then you disarmed my gun. swatting at me a bit, and it ran out of the cell. the CO then stepped up and BE'd you, as the CMP finished off the xeno, myself grabbing up the pistol and hitting it once or twice.

to break down the situation from my pointof view.

Give a legitimate chance - only had a issue with it being so many in one cell. would have been willing to breed a single xeno.

observe behavior that points to incompetence. and therefore chance of a threat. three cells out of action means the one remaining cell has a high probality of also, being knocked out of action or breached, freeing said xenos.

CO observing this gives a lawful order to kill xenos.

I move in and begin killing with a smartpistol. there is no "caught in the crossfire" my path was clear until you jumped infront to bodyblock. even then, my shots whizzed past. chad CMP was not firing, as he only had a shotgun.

Body block attempt, then disarm spam to allow xeno free.

CO, observing, the above behaviors, paired with behavior putting the ship directly at risk. (the other xenos could burst any moment and you were fighting and disarming. if we had tried to monkey around for CMP to drop his gun, then taze you, which you no doubt would have danced to dodge, and such. the larva could escape in the chaos.) lead to him to BE immediately.

the main thing is the claim "i was caught in the crossfire" like its some sort of...self defense thing, does not make sense to me. you did not need to disarm to defend yourself, ...its a smartpistol. you knew that the moment you ran infront of bullets and none of them hit you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way that got 3 cells destroyed:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The incident:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be talking with the council about it and probably resolving it tonight or tomorrow.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Solidfury's actions to be within his right as a CO.

You tried to stop him from killing Xenos in containment that you neglected to tell the CO about. And were openly insubordinate about it.

Which is a threat to not only the ship and crew if they escaped and the CO's Command by refusing to follow or comply with his order.

This is now being closed.

No punishment given to solidfury.