User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roundstart shenanigans

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Guys i didnt get to beat up mps, throw eggs at the co, steal a BC from req and cause a fist fight wtf this server sux waahhhhhh
    I love when the admins do that little sarcasm thing, or an opinion that brings nothing to the discussion, keep up the good work, man

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    I love when the admins do that little sarcasm thing, or an opinion that brings nothing to the discussion, keep up the good work, man
    You didn't added this in your first post in the thread:
    "But I don't want unofficial statemens from any staffmemes. If you are member of staff, I require each and every word to be official, without any subjective input. I don't need crappy answer that doesn't answer anything, because any controversial post by staff here would be struck down as "unofficial and subjective opinion of a memeber of staff that has nothing to do with what Server aims"."

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After seeing it for the millionth and one time, I have to ask: what even IS the appeal of acting like a gang of highschool children pre-drop, over and over again and never really stopping? Like, wow, man, first you egg the CO/aCO, then you disarm spam the MPs, and then you mutiny bait because a squaddie of yours was arrested for starting fights with other marines. One would think that at this point literally sitting at briefing completely still at silent for 25 minutes would be more fun than doing some roundstart shenanigans thing that has already been done a bajillion times.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    After seeing it for the millionth and one time, I have to ask: what even IS the appeal of acting like a gang of highschool children pre-drop, over and over again and never really stopping? Like, wow, man, first you egg the CO/aCO, then you disarm spam the MPs, and then you mutiny bait because a squaddie of yours was arrested for starting fights with other marines. One would think that at this point literally sitting at briefing completely still at silent for 25 minutes would be more fun than doing some roundstart shenanigans thing that has already been done a bajillion times.
    More fun than doing nothing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    imagine thinking staff aren't allowed to make jokes. imagine shutting anyone down for attempting to make a joke at all. jfc you sound like an mp main, bro!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corocan View Post
    imagine thinking staff aren't allowed to make jokes. imagine shutting anyone down for attempting to make a joke at all. jfc you sound like an mp main, bro!!!
    As an MP main I take offense to this statement now please follow me to the brig so I can strip you down prod you with my baton 24/7 and take your lethals to be added to my unga collection!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the rule is fine and honestly should be more heavily enforced for non rp nonsense.

No marine would throw eggs at the captain that is dumb.

But getting into a fistfight over a spot in line??? Maybe.

I want to see less of people breaking windows and stealing shit, and more of the time some alpha called ducky a certain slur while in the middle of delta prep.

Spoiler alert.. he was stomped to death.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    I think the rule is fine and honestly should be more heavily enforced for non rp nonsense.

No marine would throw eggs at the captain that is dumb.

But getting into a fistfight over a spot in line??? Maybe.

I want to see less of people breaking windows and stealing shit, and more of the time some alpha called ducky a certain slur while in the middle of delta prep.

Spoiler alert.. he was stomped to death.
    Wait till I will wear Standard Issue Military Santa Hat, then I will immediately go snitch on you to our Yautja CO, so in response he will *dab and his fucking arm will explode 4noraisin. This gonna be HRP.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Charlie mains shaking in their crocs thinking of big dookie beating them up again