User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simonset55 - Pred Honour Code Violation

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will remind you that this is not an argument forum. Keep it civil and don't start bickering.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as witness,

I was a part of the spec-ops squad forest made but thanks to my utter garbage combat skills I ended up being captured and died early. I came back +- hour later when the round was closing to an end and started following Simonset because to be fair, it was more fun than watching xenos delay. Multiple marines decided to engage, probably because the round was about to end and they had nothing else to do (Evan Stelf and a number of charlie & alpha marines that I sadly don't have recorded - pictures should be uploaded if imgur works)

Simon at that time was in dark orangish health (40% HP) right after he got rid of Evan Stelf and was actively chased by said group of 5~ alpha&charlie marines. From what I've seen you got caught in crossfire, few of the marines that engaged Simon earlier tried to holster their guns and go all ''I did nothing'' on him, that's probably why he made the decision to engage you. The round ended like 2 minutes after you died as well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In response to watch Avalanche posted. As you can see in the screenshot provided by Simonset, he was at full health at the time. I am not sure if the fight in the screenshots provided happened after or before, but there was enough time between that and when he attacked me for him to fully heal. And as we all know, being attacked by a group of marines doesn't suddenly make every other marine you come across a valid target.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperious View Post
    In response to watch Avalanche posted. As you can see in the screenshot provided by Simonset, he was at full health at the time. I am not sure if the fight in the screenshots provided happened after or before, but there was enough time between that and when he attacked me for him to fully heal. And as we all know, being attacked by a group of marines doesn't suddenly make every other marine you come across a valid target.
    Just so you are aware, Yautja do not suffer much in the way of pain, and are unable to see their own health with a HUD.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    Just so you are aware, Yautja do not suffer much in the way of pain, and are unable to see their own health with a HUD.
    Ah, I thought that might be the case, but it didn't make sense to me that Ghost health hud would show Yautja health but Yautja health Hud wouldn't.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see no issue in what Simon did, In the Honor code it does specifically mention splints but it looks to me you were capable of fighting xenos and healthy enough that your wounds would not outright kill you. What I will do in favor of this report is clarify the Splint sections because this is a grey area that I haven't seen before. Particularly because most people who get more than two splints go up. I'm not really going to punish Simon for not examining you in the heat of the moment.

I consider this resolved.