Date of Incident
    December 29, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Claudius Stone

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Karmac

Accused Character Name
    Blast Hardcheese

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:00 GMT

What rule(s) were broken:
    Commanding Officer CoC

Description of the incident:
    From the beginning of the round, Blast was seemingly intentionally incompetent - he refused to assign or delegate aSLs to Squads with missing leaders, and refused to give any sort of actual briefing (didn't even show up to the briefing room.)

Further, he BE'd the CMO, one of only two active medical staff during an HvH event round, while the CMO was acting as a field surgeon; he ordered the CMO to come up, the CMO failed to do so as the Alamo had already left when the order came through, and Hardcheese came down with the Alamo on its next trip to BE him.

After this, he took the Alamo up himself without the PO on board, ordered the execution of a captured friendly officer, then immediately went SSD, at least temporarily stranding the Alamo on board the ship, which I'm assuming led to a lot of lost Marines on the planet's surface once the FOB was overrun. (At this point I was brigged by the XO for saying I hoped Hardcheese's career was over, so that last part is uncertain.)

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    This Imgur album is in chronological order, more or less, and hopefully is sufficient evidence.

https://imgur.com/a/LJkbXp0

I think dead players and Command staff will also second everything in my description.

How you would punish the accused:
    De-whitelisting. I'm usually not in favor of it, but I can't explain his behavior in any way other than intentional griefing.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For ease of tracking refer to //showthrea...Rule-2-Rule-16
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001