User Tag List

Thread: emoats18 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

emoats18 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    emoats18
    Character Name?
    Jim Martin
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    No job ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    7 days
    Remaining Duration
    7 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    Halo station, TG
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Desert Rose, TG (unbanned)
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by host: Reason: attempted ban evasion. | Admin Log : Failed login: Emoats18 - banned id expires in 7 days expires by Forest2001
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen.../fffaaafff.PNG
    Tried joining today on my mobile data at work, said I was a possible griefer cause of my name and to appeal so I am.

Then it said I was ban evading cause of my mobile data IP found above which is verizon wireless. I usually play with my mobile data don't know if the IP changed or what, not much I can do about that.
    Last edited by forest2001; 12-29-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: IP and CID Purged

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player notes:

Past notes from WhiteKnight69: -- Shot and killed another marine Issued a warning. Wend ssd before i could finish speaking with them. by (GameAdmin) on Fri, February 12th of 2016 -- Perma for Grief by (Host) on Sat, February 13th of 2016 | Mon, October 29th of 2018

Player is under probation for one month, don't think we'll have much problems with them. For more information, check the forums ( http://www.cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=18916 ) | Mon, October 29th of 2018

Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Griefer/Improper escalation/Breaking probation. Joined in with the CL to shoot a marine, who was killing a survivor. Said survivor had just killed a marine. Several others were also shot in the process of him shooting. | Thu, November 15th of 2018

Regarding the note above, the player got involved in an OOC breach involving other players which lead to his ban. Warned to ahelp before jumping into stuff like this or just avoid it. Don't weight the note heavily when accounting for the probation, as it they still served the ban time for it. Probation time extended a week as well. | Fri, November 16th of 2018

Warned for minor violation of marine law as an MP -- "failure to follow procedure". Their character was wearing a marine helmet around the Almayer pre-drop, and they claim they didn't realize it was against marine law. Proper headwear is currently a part of the uniform regulations in the SOP. | Fri, December 14th of 2018

Joined as Jim Milton, reference name to an RDR2 character, told to change it for next round. | Tue, January 1st of 2019

Joined as doctor and commited suicide because they were a "depressed character" | Fri, January 4th of 2019

Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Attempted ban evasion. | ADMIN LOG: Failed Login: Emoats18 - Banned id | Sun, December 29th of 2019
    Last edited by forest2001; 12-29-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: IP and CID Purged
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there,

We've looked into this and have found that your CID was used in part of the tide of griefers we've had on the server recently and have matched your CID with that of another account that was used during this grief tide, because of this you have been banned. We will not be lifting this timed ban early and there is the potential that the account will be permanently banned which if this occurs, you can appeal at a later date.

Resolved. Denied.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager