User Tag List

Thread: Lauren Von Fusegana - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lauren Von Fusegana - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    JahFairy
    Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    (SO) Staff Officer and (PO) Pilot Officer
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    I forever blame Jake and his monarchy...
    Total Ban Duration
    Sun, November 19th of 2017
    Remaining Duration
    Job/Role Ban
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC when CM is on fire...
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    TGMC
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Commander, Executive Officer, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer, Military Police, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief MP - Fucking about as a SL along with OOC in IC and being generally incompetent so that his squad felt the need to Ahelp and complain. History of being a bit of a shitter, RP wise. | Sun, November 19th of 2017
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    First appeal for both at the same time. First appeal for SO, and third appeal for PO. Also, another appeal in relation to this job ban.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Never gotten a note for either of these roles that I'm appealing for~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes~
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Notes for Jahfairy

Spoiler Spoiler:

a admin may correct me if i am wrong, but you cannot appeal for two rolebans at once. Which one are you appealing for?

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    a admin may correct me if i am wrong, but you cannot appeal for two rolebans at once. Which one are you appealing for?
    You are correct.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello JahFairy,

Happy new year, I wish you the best for 2020.

Spoiler tags sure can be fun, but lets not overdo it, your OP is hard to... read? navigate? understand?
    Considering you are appealing jobbans that were issued during a full command ban, keeping this thread about both SO and PO sounds reasonnable to me.

The important part of an appeal is the last one, the actual appeal. I appreciate the effort you put in bringing all the info together, but I'd prefer to hear an actual appeal. Why these two jobs in particular? You have no notes for these jobs specifically, yet we banned you from them, there was a reason. Why should we remove these jobbans?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still appealing for both. Since they're both under the command ban as a whole, I'm just doing individual sections of the ban itself, rather then the whole command ban (cause I don't like being appointed aSL, and this process is way more fun. It's like unwrapping gifts~).

-

Well that's an easy question right there. I'm appealing for these two in relation to the command ban as whole to prove that the command ban, or the banning official was wrong in their decision to issue a wide scale ban of this sort, and by slowly moving up the ranks, role by role, shows in contest of their decision. (so practically an inside joke on my part).

-

Lets begin with staff officer. In relation to a squad leader, who is mainly on the ground and receiving instructions from said staff officer for support and guidance. A squad leaders position is more heavily reliant to how they portray themselves, and how they conduct themselves. While the staff officer is to be observant, and to update the squad leader with up to date information of what is going on during the op, and to give them the necessary support and or resources that they need. Without it, the staff officer is not only neglecting their duty, but ultimately sealing the fates of those that are their command. (plus that low pop rounds when I stroll up to CIC and see the XO stressing cause he's running to all the consoles like a loon)

My goal as a whole for staff officer is to mainly climb up the ranks, up until (squad leader is gonna be my last appeal in this command role ban as a whole, cause like I said, I don't like being aSL and such) I deem fit for active combat with a high ranking status.

-

PO.. well I got no other reason besides, trying a new role since 2017, and seeing the new updates. Mainly their job is to either transport or CAS, but since I gotta get up to speed on CAS, my job would be mainly transport, and with my creative ideas, I think I could find a more interesting way of making that job more fun, and role play contributing as a whole~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal is accepted. Please don't lrp yourself into trouble as SO.

See you on the server.

Resolved - Accepted