Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Xenomorph Tier List Discussion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    A marine hitting a full burst on a runner will kill it [...]
    See, that's what everyone keeps saying, but it's simply not true. An Ancient Runner is not only really hard, or neigh impossible to hit. It also has a lot more health than people think.
    You can tank PB buckshot, you can tank at least 8 M41A bullets fired at you from one tile away.

You can tank entire autocannon bursts from one tile away and then just run away with 2/5 health.
    6TS6ieT.png

This is without queen warding....

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've played runner a lot, and I almost gurantee you that an ancient runner can not take 8 vanilla pulse bullets. 8 bullets literally crit mature lurkers, and an ancient runner is far squisher by comparison. If you can get a snippet of an ancient runner taking 8 bullets and not critting, it would help.
    The fabled WEEB

Masamune 'Nippon' Sanada

Omen - 1st Generation Synthetic

Guan Dekna - The Shorty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier has been boosted to A tier.
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollerNoob View Post
    I've played runner a lot, and I almost gurantee you that an ancient runner can not take 8 vanilla pulse bullets. 8 bullets literally crit mature lurkers, and an ancient runner is far squisher by comparison. If you can get a snippet of an ancient runner taking 8 bullets and not critting, it would help.
    I had a snippet..but I can't find it anymore. I will need to play again and prove it to you. People seriously underestimate the amount of health xenos have nowadays.
    I also played mature lurker the same round I played ancient runner, and I was tankier as ancient runner than I was as Mature Lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People seem to forget damage falloff exists. at long range you won't do much but dent that runner, but at closer range, a few bullets'll do.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the current mutators and how Xenos have gotten buffs, I'd say a crusher is in the SS tier. They're extremely dangerous with their charge if you get the right mutators, and if you stack on frenzy, they're insane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Praetorians have an amazing ability to walk into marines to inmobilize them for a full second, then spray neurotoxin in their faces when they are unable to dodge out of the way. It's really gay and basically guarantees a capture.

You can also usually just run at a small group of marines and abduct one no problem as long as you are mature (stun the marines chasing while under frenzy/warding/speed buff/ drag buff. Usually, you can pull off a dozen captures a round doing this on the flanks if the runners are helping.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    With the current mutators and how Xenos have gotten buffs, I'd say a crusher is in the SS tier. They're extremely dangerous with their charge if you get the right mutators, and if you stack on frenzy, they're insane.
    They have nerfed the interaction between Crusher's charge speed and speed mutations+Frenzy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't play xeno a bunch, but in the 10 or so boiler rounds I've played since the addition of mutators, I haven't lost once. The rounds where there happened to be multiple boilers were absolute stomps. Boiler is pathetically easy, and I have much less fun playing now. I think even xeno mains would agree wider gas is way too op.

Lurker still a lot of fun, prae is my favorite right now. Both are top tier. Sent/spit neuro spam is scary to play against as a pfc

Drones will always be important, I just wish more used pheromones. A solid pick. Less fond of hivelord but as people mentioned they are loaded with plasma and very useful, just not top tier. Have not played rav/crusher/carrier since mutators so can't comment

Runner=go fast and cause ff. Otherwise food for bs and support imo.
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattAtlas View Post
    Carrier has been boosted to A tier.
    Garbage tier now. Burrower is A tier compared to carrier.