Audi_Gzz - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Audi_Gzz

Marine Name
    Brandon 'Colgate' Ruiz

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Nebu Thar'n

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Last ban was November 11th I believe for 180 minutes. Also note I last recieved was December 2nd of 2019 for bug abuse I believe.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes I'm familiar with the Honor code and even the most recent changes to it.

Yautja Character Story
    I've prepared a google document for this because I find it to look a tiny bit better than on the forums.

This is the link to the full story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I will however post a short excerpt for people who aren't interested in reading the short story.

The Yautja looks over at the remains of the skinned and spineless corpse of the Viet Cong soldier. "Such a disgusting hide, so unclean, atrocious to even be considering to craft it into a trophy or even plan to do anything with this. You may have been a fine warrior in Paya's eyes, it is such a shame you were no match for me, be honored that you shall be a trophy for me to wear." Nebu Thar’n begins to play a vocal mimicry recorded from the Viet Cong soldier. The wrist gauntlet begins to play the captured audio. "DU MA NHIEU-" being interrupted by a loud, blood curdling scream. Nebu Thar’n quickly activates his cloak, scaling to the top of a nearby tree, deftly moving throughout the jungle towards the location of the scream.

Nebu peers over at his next prey, a marine fell victim to his hunting trap -hidden well to the naked eye. “It seems this hunter will be my next trophy. He certainly has a presence of a warrior despite his foolish cry for help to his hunting party.” Nebu stands on the moss covered branch, constantly switching his vision modes on his bio mask, scanning around the general area, looking for any human who will try to interfere with the retrieval of his prey.

"Holy f-fucking christ! My fucking foot’s caught on something!”
    The group of marines began to frantically pat down the squirming sniveling marine as they hear the Yautja hunter leap from the tree branches. The marines slowly dislodge the hunting trap as they hold it up to the leak of sunlight that the jungle trees cover.

“What i-in god’s name, this ain’t no damn Punji. Who the fucks out there!?”
    Nebu quickly descends from the tree with a loud thud, shimmering into existence right in front of the group of marines. He grabs the marine holding the hunting trap by the neck, slowly lifting him up off the ground. Staring directly into the Predator's eyes, his fellow marines stand still, shocked and awed at the sight of the Yautja. No words fall out from their mouths as Nebu quickly crushes the marines jugular with just a single hand, tossing the body to his fellow warriors, letting out a roar that echoed throughout the jungle.

“H-HOLY FUCK THAT THING KILLED JIMMY, T-THAT FUCKING BIG BASTARD”
    Terrified and shocked, the marines trembled as they frantically unloaded their M16s towards Nebu's direction. Several bullets whizzed past his figure, and the hunter reached down to seize hold of a marine. The trap which ensnared the human is swiftly retrieved, and Nebu immediately grabs a hold of the marine's leg. Soon, he disappears into the jungle, whisking away the marine like a funnel web spider claiming its prey. Now, Nebu searched for a suitable area to duel this brave human. Nebu comes to a stop and tosses the marine a couple of feet away from himself, as he begins stripping off his clan armor and simply tells the marine through the bracer translator: “FIGHT.”

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Nebu is just another regular Yautja. But I will try to do my quirk whenever I'm able to with just editing my flavor text in game to reflect what I'm currently wearing as a trophy. But I'm just gonna play as a regular yautja I'm not gonna sit here and lie and say something made up and not even live up to it which is what most people do. I don't blame them either so please do not think I'm taking jabs at anyone honestly. I just see Yautja's as just the whole race is just centered around bragging about trophies or seeing who's the better hunter and what not. Thats just how the Yautja's are in my eyes.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A honor duel is a duel that takes place between a Yautja and a Human or a Yautja and a Yautja. This duel is when the two combatants agree to a isolated area or even on the Yautja ship with equal weapons and do not engage in ranged combat at all and no healing. This stops whenever the victor decides to fully kill the other who cannot stand to fight anymore or to give mercy to the person and take a trophy from them. A hunt is way different from this because there is no prior agreement between the worthy prey and the predator. The predator may heal whenever he is badly injured and has no obligation to fight to the death. If it comes to it the predator may flee away from the hunt to heal up and then return back to his hunt.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I'm gonna be completely honest and not sugarcoat this my predator is in no way gonna be nice to other predators that aren't in his clan and even then I don't plan on playing my predator as some "omg super friendly and cool predator" I'm just trying to be what actual yautja hunters are, and that is just being dickheads to each other.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Honestly has been a long time coming I first thought of applying for predator in like 2018 which is when I made my story. Its just another unique standpoint to play as a antagonist to both xeno and marines that isn't a event that goes horribly wrong most times.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Having discord access is a requirement because of important annoucements relating to predator codes/guidelines. Are you currently banned from the CM Discord?
    Yes

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deserved WL, might finally raise the pred skill ceiling.

+14
    Last edited by Avalanchee; 01-03-2020 at 09:18 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the story before posted, I see no issues. Audi was always a good mod and member of the community.

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually a good app, excellent story, I enjoy RPing with Audi as his character is unique and interesting. A pretty great guy OOCly, I would trust him with my drugs. Not a Teer tho but w.e xd etc.

+1 brother go decap someone for Paya.
    hello im dondale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    read story before posting, its pretty cool

answers correct

no reason not to give it to him honestly. good player

+1
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I read the story a while ago. Looked over the rest of the app, and it was completely fine.

+1

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good application. Better than some others. Audi has been around for a while. He'll do well as predator. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    audi +1 cool man
    beast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Good player, good answers.
    Man'sur, Cetanu's Al'nagara| Pedro 'Nescau' Heering

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No point repeating what everyone else has already said.

+1