User Tag List

Thread: Have a CM day: "Made me smile" thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have a CM day: "Made me smile" thread

A lot of forum threads can be about what we don't like about CM. I know I partake in those. I figure earning some positive karma wouldn't be a bad thing.

This thread is for posting the little (or big) interactions with other players or staff that happened in game that ended up being the highlight of your round or your day playing CM. Sharing a MRE with another marine in a break from the battle, the department head who went out of their way to teach you something new, the marine who helped you the first time you played CM so you could no longer be naked. It doesn't have to be recent and it does not need to be a shout-out to a specific player. This is for the acts of kindness, roleplay or randomness from the playerbase that made you smile.

The Delta SG Petrov made me smile today as MP when, after he got bagged for the second time in the round for disrespecting a superior officer, he went out of his way to roleplay a concussion that led to a medical emergency in his cell. I had booked him on charges filed by another MP and was watching him. He had had a conversation with the CMP and he came off a bit scatterbrained but I thought nothing of it at the time. Then, after the CMP left, Petrov fell SSD for the last five minutes of his brig sentence. Or so it seemed. Almost exactly when the sentence ended he started gasping. I ran him over to medbay and he had to get multiple surgeries. When he was finally discharged he asked what happened and I explained he was in the brig (again) for DASO and his stuff was there. He didn't want to go back RPing that he might get brigged again. I told him I wouldn't be arresting him again and I just wanted him to get his things. I told him he could deploy in the prison jumpsuit or his gear, I didn't care. It was his choice, I told him, saying I would be in the brig and hope he followed me. I figured he'd be right behind me. Nope. So I went over to him and he bolted. Sighing, I tazed him after a brief chase and explained that he didn't have a choice after all, I was giving him his stuff back whether he liked it or not. So I dragged him to the brig and started dressing him and figured I'd take the cuffs off. He took his smartgun out and obliterated the window in south brig. Who should show up at that very moment but the newly arrived CMP! I had to explain to the CMP why I had cuffed the SG who wasn't charged with a crime and sheepishly said it was a long story. When the CMP suggested I arrest him for damage to government property, I assured her that that would be far more trouble than it was worth and besides, he had literally died on my watch.

Anyways, that roleplay made me smile. From a Deltard to an MP no less! Cheers, Petrov.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Learned to play uno.
    - Forcing spontaneous blindness with my gigantic papers.
    (I need to learn better paperwork)
    - Had a nice 30+ min discussion with a very respectful and calm SEA. After it was clear we went to my superior and told her the mistake she made. Was fun RP only couldn't roleplay the end cause round end.
    - Had a delta clean his prep with me! Delta nicest squad.
    - played chariot with the SG. (dragging him on a chair he has gun out. He moves faster we caused allot of fear in benos. Free hand was used for fire extinguisher and medical eventually other sg's stepped on the chariot as mine needed to heal a bit more.
    - had a mini engi support me as engi. We built Cades under full assault and repaired replaced Cades constantly. We kept pushing forwards zone after zone.

The small fun roleplay really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichodemius View Post
    - Had a delta clean his prep with me! Delta nicest squad.
    no no no no