User Tag List

Thread: kazuku_myo - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kazuku_myo - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Kazboo
    Character Name?
    Harryy McLagan
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    All of the ones that I have applied
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Don't remember
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Paradise Station
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope, other than Citadel Station I think?
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Commanding Officer, Executive Officer, Staff Officer, Intelligence Officer, Pilot Officer, Tank Crewman, Military Police, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief MP, Senior Enlisted Advisor - Banned from Commander, Executive Officer, Bridge Officer, Pilot Officer, Military Police, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer - As an MP, claimed to kill another prisoner, another MP as an IC issue, claiming that ": Me and the other PM shot David because he went against the law on multiple occassions and played with our characters temper." and " If we are rogue, other MPs can deal with it IC.". After staff PMs, he tried to resolve it by suicide. Ban from Old Account FlorekGER - March 11th of 2017 | Sat, January 11th of 2020
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    None
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I actually don't remember anything about this incident. This was 3 years ago and I only JUST now got back on the server.

I initially started playing with kazuku_myo as my first ckey, before I eventually switched it out at some point in time to FlorekGER. I must have done something as an MP back then that got me the job ban, then I quit the server, played on Paradise for a loooong ass time and made myself a new alias, which is now Kazboo. I just recently got back to check out CM, informed the staff that I have a new alias and who I was from the past, and then I was told there were job bans from like 3 years back.

So yeah, I guess they're no longer relevant after all this time?

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for Kazboo:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    complete notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm assigned to this ban appeal. Looking at this you have alot of accounts.... Which account will you be using in the future? Why did you not alert us that you were changing accounts?
    Last edited by starmute; 01-13-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    complete notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm assigned to this ban appeal. Looking at this you have alot of accounts.... Which account will you be using in the future? Why did you not alert us that you were changing accounts?
    I really only had 3 in the past if anything. And I did alert you, I went on the server and made an AHelp informing one of the Seniors about me having made a new account some time in the past that I use.

And I'll be sticking to Kazboo now, find this one the coolest nick.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This generated a fair bit of discussion among Admins. Here's the final thought

While the whole "Muti account" business is kinda bad it is conceivable that you assumed we would take care of it. Additionally the name change was allowed by the moderator although you should have put in a administrative request. We missed a few names when you wanted to change.

We'll unban the roles with the provision of the following:

1. You should not open any more new accounts and stick to this one while you are on this server.
    2. All the old notes get moved to the new account

Sound good?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright processed. Have a good one.
    Last edited by starmute; 01-16-2020 at 03:08 PM.