User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cark - 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    1. You started the entire conflict. Even when we were done you decided to cheap shot me with a knife so your demise is your fault

2. After said conflict you got a raging boner because you lost and wanted to screw with me some more so you throw away your spec round to drag me around in zip cuffs for 50 years

3. You remove my headset for gamey retard reasons you had no right to arrest me as I acted entirely in self defense

Like you write so many words but just miss the fact that you are an asshole. You were the aggressor in every single fucking instance and yet you try to play victim. Fuck off
    This will be my final post until something that really needs defense is posted, I've gone up like 5 posts on this thread. Yes, I was the aggressor, but starting a fight isn't necessarily against the rules provided there's valid reason, which, in my opinion, there was. After said conflict, I did get a "raging boner" because I lost. I wasn't very happy with the fact you decided to unga in and ended at least one person's round and potentially much more because you were impatient. For your final thing, I removed your headset for the reasons I stated, and I had plenty right to arrest you, atleast in IC eyes, because you shot me and got people killed due to your impatience.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player reports are not to fling shit at each other. Stop this right now. From now on wait for logs to be posted and only contribute what needs to be contributed RESPECTFULLY
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just confirming that I did provide zipcuffs to the Sgt.

I made them out of wire when asked as the person was arrested was a pvt and I figured the mods were already swarming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    Just confirming that I did provide zipcuffs to the Sgt.

I made them out of wire when asked as the person was arrested was a pvt and I figured the mods were already swarming.
    Want to put some blame on myself here, I acted a little harsher than I normally would as this marine was a PVT. so it seemed likely to me, from my POV that they were being incompetent which is a pet peeve of mine. Sorry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cark View Post
    Want to put some blame on myself here, I acted a little harsher than I normally would as this marine was a PVT. so it seemed likely to me, from my POV that they were being incompetent which is a pet peeve of mine. Sorry.
    Alright fine we all get antsy and shit even I do I have a short fuse for things like you do. I wanna drop the report I dont have any hard feelings to you anymore.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report dropped by OP.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001