User Tag List

Thread: Akkaeneset - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akkaeneset - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Yayobeans
    Character Name?
    Mack Matti
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    about 7 months
    Remaining Duration
    permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    none as of right now.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    this is the only ban I have had
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by host: G-C
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    It would just be nice to play again after 7 months or so. This is the 5th appeal now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akkaeneset's notes:

Joined in with the name 'Mike Hawk'. (Pun name for My Cock), warned. | Sun, March 10th of 2019

Warned for dragging a crit xeno off weeds as a xeno, claims to be new and not having known that would happen. Player was also told to stop by a mentor, but persisted in dragging the xeno off-weeds. This should really be their only warning for xeno grief. | Thu, March 14th of 2019

Joined with the name "Mike Hawk" again. Relatively argumentative in ahelps, told me "I'm not changing it. Unless it's bannable." I made it very clear that this is against the rules, this should really be the last warning for this. | Thu, March 14th of 2019

Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Grief. Shocked a coffee vendor and put it in briefing. Player insisted it was "just a prank" and that they were new despite notes clearly showing they're not new at all. Player should be jobbanned from Engineering related roles if this happens again. | Mon, May 6th of 2019

Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Ban elevated due to inappropriate comments made via BYOND messenger: https://i.imgur.com/gvPD03H.png | Mon, May 6th of 2019

Player made additional comments about ban evading, filing for perma. https://i.imgur.com/tICVUIo.png | Mon, May 6th of 2019

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been assigned for admin review.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you get a vouch for improved behaviour from another SS13 server?
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was already asked to do so, and when I did I was told it wasn't sufficient playtime on said server (Bad Deathclaw or whatever it is currently). That was the previous appeal. I don't really have any interest in playing on any other servers. I just was hoping that after such a long time of being banned that I could get a second chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even If I had played on another server in the meantime, I wouldn't say that my behavior has "improved" or even changed for that matter. I'm still the same person, I just happened to be very angry and frustrated about some irl stuff that went down the day I got perma banned. Thus the vulgar messages. You can believe that or not but it is what it is. That's not an ongoing thing, like I said, that day was a very sour day for me in particular.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you can get a vouch from another server that shows you are capable of following the rules without getting into trouble, this ban is going to have to sit for a while longer.

There is no effort in your appeal, it's literally just "it's been ages I want to play now".
    Put some effort in next time, and play some other servers, try to get a vouch.

Resolved, denied.
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler: