Byond ID?
    Bongosz

Marine Name
    Dismas Hind

Other Whitelist Applications
    "no"

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Johnson

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes, I have read them myself a couple of times

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Synthetic units are explicitly support oriented, meaning in normal circumstances they arent in position to take aggresive stances.
    Synth bois can wack hostiles if they are an explicit threat to themselves or to a marine nearby, however chasing is a no-no as far i'm concerned.

Cant use OW consoles to fire OBs, Directly perform CAS (in the shooty shoot sense) I cant even be gunner for the tank hnnngh

Synthetic Character Story
    In the USS Almayer there is a man, a literal BEAST or rather, a Synthetic called Johnson.

His daily routine is picking up the kitchen and cook French fries to everyone, although an all American Synthetic, he brushes off any claims that these fries are FRENCH, no, they were grown in American soil, treated by an American farmer, in an American farm, using all kinds of American toxins to keep it growing, now in the hands of a REAL AMERICAN in an American spaceship, and guess who invented space? Yes Neil motherfucking Armstrong, an AMERICAN.

However, his routine would be cut short by the call of a marine in distress

"I NEED A DOCTOR IN MEDBAY!!" Says a lightly voice in the headset of our protagonist, whom gives an optimist look at the empty Recreation room and packs up the Fren- I mean, AMERICAN fries in his satchel, and in one swift move reaches the medical bay for medical doctors, to hand medicine to our BROTHERS IN ARMS.

"HOOOOOOOOH YEAH BROTHER I'M HERE TO SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS!"

"Wh-Who are you?! You don’t look like a-" Says the marine, rather irritated like if he was being pranked but Johnson quickly steps in mid-sentence

"I WILL TURN YOUR SORRY STATE UPSIDEDOWN!" Says Johnson as he grabs the marine by the arm its muscle veins visibly seen

"Woah woah!" Says the PFC while feeling like he's being suplexed straight into the damn body scanner "You can’t tone it down a little bud?!"

"Sure friend!" Chuckles Johnson who takes out the soldier out of the machine "It seems you've got a small scratch!"

"Huh? Really, how small?"

"Broken lungs"

"Oh, just tha- WHAT?! THEN FIX IT!"

As the marine orders the synthetic to unfuck his organ he sets a smirk as he takes the marine, not into autodoc, NO, those things have been probably made by kids in China, for all he know the corona- I mean, they may not be able to handle such AMERICAN BODY

He grabs the marine into Operating Theater NO.1 and performs and while carrying his patient on his arms he tells him

"Brother, I'm going to be straight, anesthetic won’t work, so you'll have to deal with old American way!"

"Wha-" Johnson pulls out an Oxycodone injector and injects the jarhead and drops him in the surgery table, as he prepares to use in his other arm the Incision Management System

"BROTHER IT IS YOUR TIME TO WITNESS TRUE AMERICAN SURGERY!" Says the fucking synthetic as the tool begins to slice through the skin slowly but surely, avoiding any kind of nerves, revealing in a matter of 5 seconds, the rib cage

Johnson follows the standard procedure as the PFC takes a peer into the bloody mess of his insides "OH GOD ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" The marine starts to wiggle around like jelly as the protagonist keeps a steady hand thanks to WESTON - YAMADA (tm) American made circuits

"I HAVE TAKEN ALL KINDS OF PROCEDURES TO KEEP YOUR AMERICAN BODY AND SPIRIT SAFE AND SOUND!"

"BUT I'M NOT AMERICAN I'M FROM THE AFRICAN COAST!!"

"EVERYONE SERVING THE CORPS AND THE CORPORATION SHARE THE SAME BANNER, THE SAME ROAD, THE SAME UNDYELDING LIGHT OF HUMANITY"

Says Johnson as he begins to finish the operation making the lowly private turn the attention to the Synthetic

"AMERICA!!"

He finishes cauterizing the skin of the private, as the latter noticing the operation is finished "Woah.... You're crazy man... What's your name?" Says the PFC as he stands up on his feet.

"My name is Johnson friend!" says proudly the tin can as the jarhead looks back, giving a smirk at Johnson "I... Mine's Michael thanks... Err, Johnson"

Johnson nods energetically as he pulls out the warm fries from his satchel "Here you go partner! Sorry for all the trouble..." Michael grabs the fren- I mean, fuck, the AMERICAN fries and leaves the surgery room nabbing them, as Johnson waves at the private waving at him as he's heard saying:

"God bless America!"

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Full of energy, family of two (2) lively circuits boards, this piece of aluminum covered in white liquid and wrapped in metal is a father figure to all and every single man and woman that serves the USCM and Its relatives.
    Loves to keep a healthy 90s American agenda, he looks up at every single one of the crew because, HE'S A REAL AMERICAN.

WARNING: May be too loud for children, and the elderly.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I'm familiar with all engineering
    -Fix APCs
    -Set the generators shipside
    -Set the generators at the colony
    -Hack vendors, airlocks, all the mechanical stuff that can be hacked
    -Set TComms
    -Load OB

How familiar are you with Command?
    Very familiar, pretty much I can lead the operation if I have to.
    Though manning alone CIC is gonna limit me to OBs, but oh well.

I can use
    -OW Console
    -Tactics
    -Do Announcements
    -Call shots

)

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I'm familiar in
    -Making chems
    -Surgery
    -First aid
    -OD patients, wait, scratch that

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Very familiar, familiar enough to have posted a guide about it.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I'm all into assisting the corps and the boys and gals, although i cannot participate directly in fight it doesnt mean being the jack of all trades cant help in other ways

Also, I would enjoy playing as Johnson

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    Yes, once, I kind of just wanted to prime a nade in briefing at lowpop and throw it into the disposals unit, not bright of me, but I had a good laugh thanks to the ban because I'm a literal clown.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I made this from the get go

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your story is short, but it gets your personality showcased fairly well. However, the grammatical errors are fairly noticeable (many capitalization, punctuation and period errors are noticeable throughout the story), and the organization of the story is chaotic, and sometimes impedes on understanding the story.

I love the personality, it's simple, loud, and screams enthusiasm, similar to a more refined Joe. I would love to see this get played out by a man of your caliber.

I can vouch for your skills; I've seen you around and you are fairly competent at them, and your nutty tank driving skills are very notable.

However, the ban for a tard-nade cannot be ignored for this application, and other respondents to your application will definitely find this to be a very big issue.

But, your quirk is good, your story showcases your personality well and though unorganized at times, reflects the chaotic nature of the surgery, and you are a robust suh-port mahn that just wants a bit more fun.

BUT, I do have one last question: Are you a real American, and will you fight for the rights of every man?

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am aware of my grammatical errors showcased in the app, and to explain that I just pumped myself into writing the story by listening to "Hulk Hogan Theme - I Am A Real American" Produced by actionmaniac287 on loop for an hour or so, so yeah, It might be me clowning around the synthetic app BUT I GOTTA BE A MAN, I CAN'T LET IT SLIDE

Quote Originally Posted by optimisticdude View Post
    BUT, I do have one last question: Are you a real American, and will you fight for the rights of every man?
    HELL YEAH BRRRRROTHER
    Last edited by Me_Bigsnail; 01-29-2020 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Fucked up quote
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God Bless America

+A for American

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel the overwhelming need to eat a burger. Great concise, but deeply poignant critique of american society on your story. I am hungry for more. +1

Whitelisted Captain TyroneDadWhisperer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome and Cool
    America is epic, just like Johnson as well as really showing the troubles we face in society today

would be an epic synf +1
    Last edited by TyroneDadWhisperer; 01-29-2020 at 02:43 PM.
    Synthetic Unit Adrian

Former CO Councillor 21/03/21 - 7/11/21

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool guy +1

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story is fine, quirk is great. the only issue I have is that your answers to the questions are a bit short, mainly the combat one.

Its big red, and you're pushing into ETA with the marines. Suddenly a runner runs into the heart of the marine push in an attempt to get them to shoot each other, it slashes you and multiple other marines, what do you do?
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for taking a look at my app, and apologies if you found my answers lackluster, I will try to make my answer beefy for you.

Now…

Quote Originally Posted by superjo98 View Post
    Its big red, and you're pushing into ETA with the marines. Suddenly a runner runs into the heart of the marine push in an attempt to get them to shoot each other, it slashes you and multiple other marines, what do you do?
    Regarding your scenario we’re both assuming I’m assisting an ongoing marine push at ETA (medical aid or flaring up the path, etc) and suddenly mr Mature Runner XX-164-X pops up and begins to slash marines and me Included, we’re ALSO implying the runner’s intentions are not to directly deal damage himself, but to make marines shoot each other with their zoom speed.

Now as far my mind reaches, the synthetic unit can indeed, fight back as long there’s a large scale engagement that puts the wellbeing of the unit in danger, the runner is indeed, a threat, but a minor one, It is however, still my duty to preserve the American lives of each marine within my range, so, at first I won’t engage and instead I’ll prioritize the injured (say a marine pumped by ultrazine gets slashed and drops to the floor) and make sure those who are unable to defend themselves and are becoming a target of the runner (I.E Marines in crit due to FF) stay safe by stepping in, protecting their bodies with my presence, if the runner pushes its luck and begins to engage directly I’ll attempt to whack them with whatever melee weapon I have, with the intentions of making the beno disengage, not killing them.

Hope this answer is what you were looking for in the app.
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty based story and quirk.

A marine walks up to you and punches you without saying a word, what do you do?
    Synthetic Senator