User Tag List

Thread: Lumdor - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lumdor - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Lumdor
    Character Name?
    Bob Shoe
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Discord Bot
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent Until Appealed
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent Until Appealed
    What other servers do you play on?
    Only CM.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    EORG on CM and Discord Banned before.
    Reason for BanLink to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    https://i.imgur.com/0On82y9.png

My last discord ban I was given a three month probation which I passed without any issue. Not sure who banned me, but considering I went through one of the longest discord probation's I've seen I don't believe a ban outright was necessary. The reason I was banned was because I was "antagonistic" towards cakey even though it was obviously in a joking matter like we usually do towards each other. The only reason I pinged cakey is because in the past we would shitpost at each other and he seemed to not not mind. If cakey took offense to our usual banter I'm sorry, but if that is the case then he needs to make it more clear for the future. In now way was I trying to hurt cakey's feelings but was doing our usual shitposting that we've done in the past at each other. Discord staff I'm sorry if this caused issue with you, but I felt I've done my dues with my three month probation and not causing any issues in that time. The last time I was banned was for shitposting and wasn't for being antagonistic towards staff. This is also a time where I believe what I said was taken out of context instead of something cakey and I have done in the past with shitposting at each other. I've played on the server quite a lot in the past months without causing any major issues that have caused me to get noted. Not related but I've also not drank any alcohol in 1 month and 9 days exactly which has usually been the cause of a lot of issues I've caused in the past. Should have I been banned on a first offense in four months? I don't believe so. In my own opinion I should've at least been talked to by cakey or a discord staff member before being outright banned. As I'll say again I'm sorry cakey if you found offense to the banter we usually say at each other.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for discord staff/admin review
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lifted.

This was terrible timing on your part, but having given the dust a few days to settle and spoken to some people, ive decided to lift this ban.
    Absolute zero tolerance from now on.