User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knoife - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Knoife - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Knoife
    Character Name?
    Terry 'Clipper' Hoitz
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    CLSTR
    Total Ban Duration
    Indefinite
    Remaining Duration
    Indefinite
    What other servers do you play on?
    Paradise Station, briefly
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Chief MP - Continued ignorance of marine law as CMP, arrested a PO who flew a dropship twice for 60 minutes with two charges of destruction of government property. Applied over previous issues as MP.
    by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Fri, December 6th of 2019

Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Attitude in PMs and suspected multikeying.
    by Admin on Fri, December 6th of 2019

Banned from Military Police - Above CMP job ban
    by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Fri, December 6th of 2019

There are other reasons as well, but they're slightly due to the fact that I was learning the game and its style, and mostly because I was being an idiot.

Also...

I believe the last message I sent whilst in game was:

[00:12:57]ADMIN: PM: Knoife/(Terry 'Clipper' Hoitz)->/(unknown): Very good, also, can I talk to someone who actually knows what the hell they're talking about? Is there another admin higher on the ladder than you? I'm serious. I need someone with one iota of rational thought in their brain.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    On my last appeal, I was encouraged to play on other SS13 Servers and reach out to their moderators so they could vouch for my good behavior. While I spent a short time on Paradise station, I found that the server was not nearly as engaging as CM SS13. That being said, I behaved according to their rules, and in no way compromised their server's guidelines.

It's been quite sometime since I've been able to play on CM, and the amount of time I've spent banned from the server has done nothing but allow me to think more and more about how much I miss it. I admit that I did attempt to multikey (some months ago) so I could continue playing, and that attempt resulted in a hilarious amount of hardware failure that I'd be willing to share with the admins on this forum if they are so inclined. I regret what I said to towards the staff, which is what ultimately resulted in my permanent ban, and promise to be on my best behavior from here on out. As a matter of fact, I said as much in my last ban appeal, and have no reason to go against my word. As I've also said on my previous appeal, I would not be disheartened if I retained my current job bans, but I would be grateful to play those roles again if it is deemed fit.

If you need anymore information, please let me know. Thank you for you consideration.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for Knoife:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the Ckey: "QuickestFoRo" ring any bells?
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for Admin Review
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was legitimately my little brother. He flew out to stay at my apartment for about two weeks last year, and no time did I personally use his account at the same time I used mine. I can supply proof of that if you'd like.

In fact, I've never used two accounts simultaneously at any point in time. It was to my understanding that another interpretation of multi-keying was to use alternate accounts to avoid a ban, which I did actually do, with mixed results. ID's I used for that are Voxiphone and Cabcose. There are possibly more but I have forgotten their ID's. I can provide proof that as well.

It appears I'm seriously incriminating myself for actions that the mod team wasn't aware of, but I'm trying to be as transparent as possible. Please let me know if you have any other questions or require any evidence that will vouch for what I'm saying here. Thanks in advance.

P.S: I've reached out to my brother so he can send me pictures of his boarding passes that he used to fly out here. Those times should correspond to when both accounts were online on my IP at the same time.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would paradise provide a vouch?
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I don't think they would as I only played one round. I can spend more time there and ask an admin if you'd like, though.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please could you ask Paradise if they would be willing to vouch for you.
    Regarding the evidence of it being your brother, you may directly contact myself or another Admin, however I advise against posting anything personal here.
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roger. I'll send the flight itinerary and contact the Paradise Station mods as soon as I'm able. Thanks for your time.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have reviewed the evidence you provided and have decided to lift this ban. If you play with someone else in the same building please ahelp so we know in advance.

Resolved, accepted. If you are unable to connect after 24 hours please contact myself or X31stOverlord.
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler: