User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eastfrog - 14, 4, 3, 2

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello. @Guprei I took charge of looking and reviewining the logs.

I am requesting additional information from you:

Where did this instance happen? (Hangar? Canteen? where?)

Which Moderator took your ahelp?

Is the Day and Time of fact correct?
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's no longer needed. We found the evidence. the Date was incorrect, it was 09/03

Eastfrog grabbing Ethan:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Guprei speaks, Eastfrog speaks:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Eastfrog attacks Guprei and replies:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp by Guprei:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp taken by MVP777:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

No response was found.

Eastfrog provokes Guprei and start throwing curses at Guprei:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Guprei keeps speaking:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Attack log:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Eastfrog ahelps Guprei regarding a PB:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The outcome:

Spoiler Spoiler:

No further logs found regarding this situation and it's belived to haven't been resolved in game.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 03-17-2020 at 03:59 PM. Reason: fixed typos
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seeing a whole lot of "he said, she said" here. So here's what I'm able to gather from the logs:

• Eastfrog did grab Ethan Weiss, and almost immediately after Guprei accuses them of having thrown Ethan into the pile (with the space in between being when Ethan was presumably thrown). Logs don't show who removed his boots or when, but nobody else grabbed Ethan in that timeframe to have thrown him in the glass pile. I think that there is evidence enough to conclude that he did in fact throw Ethan into the glass pile, either intentionally or unintentionally.

• The 'accidental' PB is not especially convincing, especially when remarks like these are made;

[23:13:48]SAY: Katie Brooks [General]: I am going to murder the delta SL. (CKEY: Guprei) (JOB: Squad Medic).

More often than not we're inclined to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to accidents, but while I acknowledge that it may be a coincidence, it is certainly an odd coincidence, and should be noted in the event that any further issues prop up.

As for the beating and the statements made by Eastfrog; although the tampon remark is probably unnecessary, I'm inclined to leave that portion of the complaint as an IC issue. Nothing there stands out as especially wild or out of hand from a rules perspective.

Resolved; Eastfrog will receive a note for throwing a bootless player into a glass pile to kill them. Guprei will receive a note detailing the PB incident.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.