Their BYOND Key
    Yayyay007
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Forgot
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    Description of the incident
    So I decided to go transport PO that round and I am pretty sure the aCO wanted everyone at briefing. After I loaded up a cooler and a MG on the dropship, I wanted to lockdown it so no marines would enter, as I saw a couple of rounds prior that shipside lockdown was introduced. Then, bravo SG and another marine get onto the dropship and I tell them to get off, as they have briefing. Then, I threathened them with a punch and they provoked me, so I punched the SG. Both of them started to beat me up and I called the MPs. There were no MPs at the moment. After I hide in the cockpit, a MP, recently woke up, comes to Alamo hearing my desperate calls for help. 2 guys being arrested by 1 MP, the SG escapes, gets tasered, then the other one escapes. It was a clusterfuck, everyone pushing eachother, some trying to protect the SG and the marine. I saw the MP couldn't keep up, so I tried to help him. After we run around, we all get sleeped by who I assume was forest telling us to knock it off. I oblige, go back to my dropship and Yayyay007 tells me we gotta talk. After some PMs, he said he's gonna note me for LRP.
    Evidence
    Logs
    How you would punish the accused
    Just remove my note, I don't think it affected the game as much for a note for LRP, it was just a fight with a new MP trying to arrest 2 marines.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yyyyyyeaaaaah. Sure.

I'm more than happy to repeal the note if a Manager+ doesn't have any issues with this. I was still understanding IC issues at the time, and thought that LRP applied here since you began punching marines for sitting in the dropship, and then later acted as a pseudo-MP. If anything this was trying to start roundstart shenanigans (as an admin had told me).
    Synthetic Whitelist - Brian Predator Whitelist - Baln'frim Arvhek
    Trial Moderator: 3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020 || Moderator: 4/4/2020 - 7/16/2020 || Moderator: 2/12/2021 - 5/27/21 || Discord Staffmember: 2/28/21 - 5/27/21
    Logs filed for reports: 5

Discord: rin#0142
    Moderation Staff

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, it's not really LRP. You had an IC reason for the events which occurred. As for whether or not it would be roundstart shenanigans, I wouldn't really say that were the case either. You weren't randomly starting a riot in briefing or attempting a jailbreak or some such - you were giving a valid order to marines, which they refused, and it culminated into a brawl. In this specific case, I think it's a pretty cut-and-dry IC issue, and obviously Yayyay acknowledges this in retrospect.

Resolved; the note will be removed.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.