Your Character Name?
    Arthur Casamati
    Their BYOND Key
    ChainsawMullet
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    14:30
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Description of the incident
    a marine named Shaun 'Slipper' Slidesmen simply threw the war glaive on my arm without any close enemies, abandoned me alone in the sand temple, probably because I went to ask my shotgun back from his friend who would have stolen me later. Because of the War Glaive, I put my arm out, and the Moderator in question did not punish him, and even defended him when I said I was going to solve IC by shooting him.
    Evidence
    PFC Ethan 'Crusader' Weiss says, "I DONT HAVE YOUR FUCKING SHOTGUN"
    PFC Astra Sparks stammers, "Can somebody toss m-m-me that"
    Shaun 'Slipper' Slidesmen has thrown the war glaive (Wielded).
    Arthur Casamati has been hit in the left arm by the war glaive.
    Your left hand goes flying off!
    Your left arm goes flying off!
    Your chest hurts badly.

PM to Staff (Gameplay / Roleplay Issue):
     A BRAVO TOOK MY ARM OF WITH THE GLAIVE

-- Click the Moderator's name to reply --

Moderator PM from ChainsawMullet: I don't see any logs about you getting hit by a glaive, but you DID get hit by an OB

PM to ChainsawMullet: PFC Astra Sparks stammers, "Can somebody toss m-m-me that" Shaun 'Slipper' Slidesmen has thrown the war glaive (Wielded). Arthur Casamati has been hit in the left arm by the war glaive.

Moderator PM from ChainsawMullet: Oh, it got thrown at you.

I'll have a look into it.

Moderator PM from ChainsawMullet: So basically it seems what happened was that he saw the description, which says something like "Too old to be useful" so he threw it away, and I guess you ended up getting hit. What's weird to me is that normally that glaive shouldn't be able to do enough damage to delimb

PM to ChainsawMullet: Bro, i dont care, i want justice

Moderator PM from ChainsawMullet: There is no justice in war, I'm sorry I won't be giving you a new arm.

We don't ban people for accidents, CM would be a graveyard if everyone who accidentally hit an ally got banned, we get like 500 FF logs per hour.
    How you would punish the accused
    Dont know

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly you got the date wrong, it was April 15th.

Secondly, this part:
    a marine named Shaun 'Slipper' Slidesmen simply threw the war glaive on my arm without any close enemies, abandoned me alone in the sand temple, probably because I went to ask my shotgun back from his friend who would have stolen me later. Because of the War Glaive, I put my arm out, and the Moderator in question did not punish him, and even defended him when I said I was going to solve IC by shooting him.
    You never mentioned in our messages that he abandoned you, so I'm wondering where this suddenly came from?

Thirdly, I checked with the player involved, and by his account he didn't even notice you, he was just throwing away what he thought was a junk item (specifically because the description of the tomb glaive says it's too old to be useful).

You then spent the next twenty or so minutes belligerently insisting that there was no justice and you had the right to grief him over what was ruled an accident, to which I informed you that if you did so you would be banned, yet you kept yelling about doing it in PMs, only finally stopping when I told you that I had no intention to argue further and that you should post this report.

As an aside,
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    "Moderator" isn't a proper response, you're supposed to go to the staff procedures page and check what protocols specifically were broken and list them.

Also also, your ckey is wrong.
    Last edited by ChainsawMullet; 04-15-2020 at 06:29 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be depositing logs within the next 12 hours
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original Ahelp and responses:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Chainsaw's PMs to Shaun (the one who threw the glave):
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Novacti; 04-19-2020 at 04:32 AM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it was an accident, and heres the thing. Staff members have full discretion if an aheal should be given in a case like this. The old weapon like that shouldn’t take a limb off and when the moderator investigated it the other player said it was an accident.

You came in at ALL CAPS from the beginning making demands and that’s not how it works. If you had just said “hey this thing took my arm off” the moderator would have more than likely given you an aheal. This is an instance where something possibly unintended did happen and would allow an aheal, however based on your conversation from the get go, I don't fault the moderator for not giving it to you.

No improper conduct here and next time you make a report, you need to fill out the form properly and complete the required fields

No action taken.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 04-19-2020 at 11:24 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids