User Tag List

Thread: Minimike1220. - Combat Synthing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minimike1220. - Combat Synthing.

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Jay Burns.

Date of Incident
    April 4, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Jay 'Nuclear' Burns.

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Minimike1220.

Accused Character Name
    Marcellus.

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10pm.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Combat Synthing.

Description of the incident:
    The xenos had crash landed on the alaymer, and it was around 15 minutes in to the crash, it was clear at this point that the round was a stalemate but leaning towards the marines, I was the queen and had just died.

While ghosted I noticed the synth, Marcellus, going around chasing xenos down with a tele baton, there one was incident in briefing where he nearly critted and killed a xeno.

then he chased a prae up the stairs at north medbay, and proceed to kill it [1].

I then witnessed him chasing down an almost critted rav alone, through the xenos defences and nearly killing it and hitting another drone in the process [2]

I'm sure there were other incidents in the round as well, I welcome other players in the round to share evidence.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    A warning or suspension from the synth whitelist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prae in question here. Went down the north stairs and slashed a couple of marines after using Dance and Screech, slashed the synth in the fray as well. I retreated up the stairs after not touching the synth a second time and was chased the whole way up while being telebatoned and eventually critted/killed: https://imgur.com/a/PygWipo. Notably, he chased me up entirely by himself and no marines followed him until after I had died. I get that the synth has more liberties on the ship, but this felt a little reach-y.
    Jonathan Hogg/SHP

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council has previously ruled that synths may engage in combat on the Almayer post-hijack as long as they don't ignore their support duties - of which I wasn't, I restored medbays power, and was using the autodocs when necessary, as well as generally reviving dead marines.

All my combat was post-hijack, and therefore allowed.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synths are indeed allowed to go much more aggressive post-hijack, it's implied in the rules but not really written so I will try to add that in. From the looks of it Minimike did his job and then helped clean the ship off xenos on the side.

No action taken
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.