Date of Incident
    April 17, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Morgan 'Dolphin' Young

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Zemsta

Accused Character Name
    Antoni Mactzerewi

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:00 - 14:00 ?

What rule(s) were broken:
    3 - Don't be a dick

Description of the incident:
    I was the CO that round. I late joined only to find out that aparently half delta was detained and marines were already talking about a possible rise up against command .... Anyways I went to the brig, and there were 3 prisioners.

The first prisioner was antoni - he was arrested for breaking his squad's req and he disarmed a MP inside the brig because he aparently flashed him or something. I then advised him to fax HC if he believed the MPs did anything wrong but his reply was:" Fuck HC", to which I replied: " Fuck your pardon then". I saw he showed no signs of improvement, therefore I denied his pardon. (Check logs right after I spawned for this moment)

There were also 2 marines in the brig, in perma ( For jailbreak ) where I could do nothing since I had no power to pardon them. They also showed no signs of improvement, therefore I left the brig.

A bit after Antoni left the brig, he started calling for a mutiny, and a dude named lancelot joined him. Since I knew he had no reasons to mutiny I told the MPs to stand down, since their arrest would incite a mutiny for sure.

He then was walking around the ship gathering marines for a mutiny ... until my CMP at the time, decided to arrest a marine on board of the alamo, tazing some marines down, giving them reason to mutiny.

They then started insulting me / calling for more mutineers on board, and since I didn't wanted people to die due to the mutiny hunger, I surrendered right when the mutiny started. I was then deposed and the XO was placed in charge.

After this I still heard antoni calling for more mutinies while I was deposed, With invalid reasons as MPs were performing legal arrests and the ones that didnt would be punished OOCly.

When my position was reinstated by a spawned Admiral, an announcement was made, and antoni yet called out for another mutiny against me since I was reinstated to which some deltas agreed on. ( I ahelped dommy with a screenshot proving this )

Long story short, this person keeps baiting mutinies over and over again, to which I denied him the pleasure of shooting at MPs when I surrendered. I know him as a player, and whenever he plays, a mutiny occurs with almost certainty, to which derails a round's purpose.

Summary: The initial MP arrests were valid as the prisioners showed no signs of improvement, and as I was told, lied about their arrest. But the fact that he after his arrest, went through the halls getting people for a mutiny, and even after I was deposed, tried to do the same to the XO and myself again after I was reinstated, shows a blatant mutiny bait, that not only happened this round, but almost every round I see him in.

I have been mutinied before, some for dumb reasons too, and others for my own fault ... but never have I ever seen a person so willing to ruin a round just to be able to shoot at MPs / CIC officers without getting banned for grief.

( Also for a better search in the logs just search the word "mutin"y said by antoni. Im sure the ammount of the "M word" or synonyms will be equal to the limit when X tends to 0+ of the function 1/x. ) Either that or:"Command is bald"," Rise up" etc, examples won't be missed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs will be enough I suppose.

How you would punish the accused:
    Note or a ban if this incident has happened in the past.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing as MP Brett McMatherson.

At the start of round, player was brigged for Minor Damage to Government Property for destroying door of his SL's prep. While he was in common cell he, with other marines, attacked MPs whenever they (MPs) were trying to enter common cell (Antoni was only disarming, but he still was charged with Major Disorderly Conduct in Confinement) . Antoni was additionally charged with three Major Disorderly Conduct in Confinement (He started disarming me on two different occasions, when I tried to enter cell and he disarmed MP Foxglove, when she was in cell too. Furthermore, he, with other prisoners, was doing it (Disarming me) in small room, where entrance to common cell is located) and one Minor Disorderly Conduct in Confinement (For trying to break cell window with fork, after being told to stop). After he served his time he was released.

He was then brigged after mutiny for Failure to Follow Procedure (He decided to deploy without armor and refused to get one) and was improperly released by the XO. After confirmation from High Command, he was brigged for same charge once more. Then he was released and I did not see him again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To give some context basically what happend this round is MP's did a mass arrest, they arrested like 4-5 deltas, 1 delta spec and 1 PO. Apparently delta spec got arrested because he was standing next to broken windows and the MP assumed it was him, dunno about that. I got arrested for hooliganism(breaking SL room door) and I didn't resist so I got 7 mins, the others got arrested for interrfering with Xian arrest I think? anyway the others got 20+ mins.

"The first prisioner was antoni - he was arrested for breaking his squad's req and he disarmed a MP inside the brig because he aparently flashed him or something. I then advised him to fax HC if he believed the MPs did anything wrong but his reply was:" Fuck HC", to which I replied: " Fuck your pardon then". I saw he showed no signs of improvement, therefore I denied his pardon. (Check logs right after I spawned for this moment)"
    I was arrested for hooliganism as in I broke SL's door because I wanted the flamer that was there, and SL pinpointer was not pinpointing so he probably cryoed. Got like 7 mins jail for that, later Brett stacked 3 major "Disorderly Conduct in Confinement" on me.
    In my experience when CO tells you to "fax HC" its short for "fuck off, I don't care", and that's exactly the reason you told me to fax HC.

"There were also 2 marines in the brig, in perma ( For jailbreak ) where I could do nothing since I had no power to pardon them. They also showed no signs of improvement, therefore I left the brig."
    So you did the same thing "fuck off, I don't care" Also FYI you can pardon permabrigged prisoners, you just need to fax the HC for permission. "Capital offenders may not be pardoned except in special circumstances with the permission of High Command."
    You pretty much ignored us and you didn't even know fully what crimes we commited "he was arrested for breaking his squad's req", anyway it wasn't the reason we mutinied.

"A bit after Antoni left the brig, he started calling for a mutiny, and a dude named lancelot joined him. Since I knew he had no reasons to mutiny I told the MPs to stand down, since their arrest would incite a mutiny for sure."
    Mutiny was half-approved at that point and I got 7+ people instantly because the op was going to shit, I just got told to find someone who will replace you and become aCO since CIC was apparently full of baldies.

"When my position was reinstated by a spawned Admiral, an announcement was made, and antoni yet called out for another mutiny against me since I was reinstated to which some deltas agreed on. ( I ahelped dommy with a screenshot proving this )"
    What is the point of a mutiny if HC is just gonna reinstate the CO? anyway at that time I didn't really care and was just hunting aliens, others were calling for a mutiny so I hoped they would invite me too, apparently a second mutiny happened but I wasn't involved.

"Summary: The initial MP arrests were valid as the prisioners showed no signs of improvement, and as I was told, lied about their arrest. But the fact that he after his arrest, went through the halls getting people for a mutiny, and even after I was deposed, tried to do the same to the XO and myself again after I was reinstated"
    The mutiny was approved so I will type on comms "JOIN THE MUTINY" as much as I want, I wasn't trying to mutiny the XO, XO was fine. We mutinied you then you got reinstated?, I didn't try to mutiny you a second time, as in I wouldn't bother to organize anything.

"Long story short, this person keeps baiting mutinies over and over again, to which I denied him the pleasure of shooting at MPs when I surrendered. I know him as a player, and whenever he plays, a mutiny occurs with almost certainty, to which derails a round's purpose."
    Nice try, I don't remember the last time a mutiny started because of me, and I play regulary, so this is pretty much slander at this point "oH yEaH he doES it eVeRy RouNd" sure buddy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a doctor during this round and one thing that is missing in this report is the amount of time that Antoni and the others had spend in the brig: maybe more than an hour. One of the reasons they were imprisoned for that long was, as Rals stated, that misconduct in prison was added to their charges creating a situation where their initial punishment of 5 minutes got turned into a very, very long sentence. As such, there was already a lot of discontent among the prisoners. This discontent only got worse as they were informed that they had to appeal to HC since there was no XO that could pardon them. Basically forcing them to spend even longer in prison with no real way out.

Then a CO wakes up as this whole jail situation has been going for a while so the hope arises that the prisoners are pardoned. After all, it's not really reasonable to have people in a cell for an hour when all they did was breaking a door and disarming an mp. Especially when, as I heard over comms, the mps were more than willing to use flashbangs and some (tear/smoke?)gas to control the prisoners. Imprisoned for a while was also a PO, Elise(?) who repeatedly yelled over comms that the MP's were 'fascist'. The MPs also arrested the RO for being drunk, neither of which aided public opinion of the mps nor the mood on the ship. There was also the story of Ivan(?) that was supposed to recieve a short sentence but was then send to perma. As such, all eyes were on the CO, Morgan, to fix this whole situation. A CO that quickly made clear that there would be no pardons. This created bad blood with you, the XO and the mps. Something of which you may not have been aware as you weren't there since the start of the round.

Unfortunately, a short while after the CO their refusal to pardon I went to cryo so I canĀ“t really comment on the mutiny that followed. Regardless, I do want to stress the importance of looking at their time in jail as well as the conduct of the mp's in the early part of the round.

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple things that I want to make clear.

I did not pardon you because you showed no signs of improvement while in the brig, as the MPs confirmed and when I asked you to file a report to HC if you believed MPs did anything wrong, you said you wouldn't bother doing so, and since I was low on CIC staff (1 SO and 1 XO I believe in the CIC), I had to prioritize the mission over yourself. I gave you the option to COMMUNICATE with HC, using the fax system, regarding your thoughts about the MP behaviour and you refused it .... Not my fault that you "Wouldn't bother writing a fax" and "Fuck HC".

As for the other 2 permas prisioners, it is their right to appeal to HC. The mission was on going so I was totally not going to spend time Writing their own appeals to HC.... I Was playing as a CO, not a MP, and even if I was a MP, I could have refused to write an appeal for them, since they have hands for something, unless they were straight jacketed or something. Though I kept on hearing they were trying to incite a revolt indirectly inside their cells and one of them, tried to choke one MP while getting treated.

No Staff member would aprove a mutiny under those circunstances as you had no reason to mutiny, since all arrests were legal and the MPs did it according to the law. It is not their fault you decided to WILLINGLY raise your timer by doing dumb shit inside the brig. The trigger that allowed you to mutiny was the mass Taze caused by the CMP, to which I confronted him at the time.... I hope you understand that. So not even if you had the entirety of the Marine force with you, prior to the CMP event, no mutiny would have been allowed, despite your many attempts to seek one.

Also you might want to redefine the term "bald" and cease the many contradictions in your defense as it makes your speech incoherent since aparently, the entirety of the CIC was "bald" but later you say the XO isn't ? Not to mention the several times you called for a mutiny prior to the CMP event, but still you claim that you only called it out on comms after it was aproved ?

As for the potential second mutiny against myself, you claim that you did not try to organize a mutiny on me, but I literally sent a Screenshot via Gyazo to Dommy in an ahelp, Where you were the first one to speak against my reinstatement and tried to mutiny again by calling for yet another mutiny over delta comms.

As for a final note, the Operation was not going bad at all .... marines were under siege in hydro when I spawned in, and we managed to push them back to the caves by the time I was deposed. Losses were replenished by defcon and the situation was under control on the ground. I surrendered to avoid marine losses, and to take away your mutiny hunger, to which I remember you saying that you wish the mutiny had lasted longer, which is a strong indicator you wanted to cause mayhem and not only remove me from command.

So please keep with the truth, since a victim's face is washed off quite easily when one's defense is based on futile arguments.

That will be all. I won't be replying to anything else unless directly asked.
    Last edited by smov; 04-17-2020 at 10:48 PM.
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "No Staff member would aprove a mutiny under those circunstances as you had no reason to mutiny, since all arrests were legal and the MPs did it according to the law. It is not their fault you decided to WILLINGLY raise your timer by doing dumb shit inside the brig. The trigger that allowed you to mutiny was the mass Taze caused by the CMP, to which I confronted him at the time.... I hope you understand that. So not even if you had the entirety of the Marine force with you, prior to the CMP event, no mutiny would have been allowed, despite your many attempts to seek one."
    The request for mutiny was "accepted" pretty early for various reasons, I don't know about any 'mass tazes caused by the CMP' and I didn't involve it in my mutiny request.

"Also you might want to redefine the term "bald" and cease the many contradictions in your defense as it makes your speech incoherent since aparently, the entirety of the CIC was "bald" but later you say the XO isn't ? Not to mention the several times you called for a mutiny prior to the CMP event, but still you claim that you only called it out on comms after it was aproved ?"
    I got asked by staff member if I have anyone to put as aCO since apparently SO's were bald and wouldn't manage, I was supposed to find someone with preferrably Officer rank so I said I'll pick either XO or PO.
    Mutiny was "approved" long before the announcment was made, I was just recruiting more people at the moment and thinking if there is any more competent people to take your job.

"As for the potential second mutiny against myself, you claim that you did not try to organize a mutiny on me, but I literally sent a Screenshot via Gyazo to Dommy in an ahelp, Where you were the first one to speak against my reinstatement and tried to mutiny again by calling for yet another mutiny over delta comms."
    I spoke against your reinstatement because I can, we mutinied just to have CO reinstated 15 mins later or so?, marines wanted to mutiny, I wanted to mutiny, but organizing mutiny is too much effort so I wouldn't bother to do that second time.

"As for a final note, the Operation was not going bad at all .... marines were under siege in hydro when I spawned in, and we managed to push them back to the caves by the time I was deposed. Losses were replenished by defcon and the situation was under control on the ground. I surrendered to avoid marine losses, and to take away your mutiny hunger, to which I remember you saying that you wish the mutiny had lasted longer, which is a strong indicator you wanted to cause mayhem and not only remove me from command."
    Obviously I wished for it to last longer, everyone did, nobody likes mutinies that end as soon as they start, I and others spend our entire round in a cell and the round at this point was just laggfest, the MOOC announcment barely was made and suddenly there is CIC announcment that you surrender before we even did anything? why do you think people joined the mutiny? then after we "win" Brett arrests the PO for doing their job and flying alamo(PO got demoted after getting brigged) and because alamo isn't flying I die groundside with heartbreak, luckily there was a field surgeon.

"So please keep with the truth, since a victim's face is washed off quite easily when one's defense is based on futile arguments."
    I thought the victims here were those marines you left in permabrig to rot

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zemsta being flashed and arrested along with the others in Delta Squad Prep:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Zemsta in cuffs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Charges for Zemsta:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Zemsta being arrested again (?):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Zemsta's radio being taken:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Zemsta disarming people in brig:

Spoiler Spoiler:

At least some of the logs from the round.
    Last edited by Cherry; 04-18-2020 at 02:57 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CMO that round, I want to add a few things and also clarify certain things.

This round was a total mess

The mutiny and this whole shenanigans was really screwing us. We are started with understaffed CIC and a mildly understaffed Medbay(which we can handle surprisingly) and short of one PO cause that one PO got arrested as well. The CO late joined and much of the shenanigans occurred when the XO was in charge. The XO himself first recommended the prisoners to appeal to HC, which I asked the CL to come and legally represent them ingame. The CL in the early stage of the game was helping the marines sending fax to HC.

Prisoners managed to riot and almost broke out of their brig when they managed to tackle spam the MP, which was hilarious. The MPs had to deploy teargas and flashbang to deal with the situation with took a long time. We eventually went to Blue alert and then Red alert. Among the rioter was a PO who refuses to leave the brig and continued to protest against the 'Nazi MP'. From what I can take, it is mostly the MP being pricks. The early arrest, from what I understand, were fairly legit. Subsequently, the MPs added continued sentences on some of the prisoners.

So from what I can tell, it is really about the MPs doing their job, later badly and Delta being delta. MPs cant subdue a brig riot from 5 unarmed prisoners. They had like 4 MP and a CMP against 5 unarmed prisoners and it took them a long time to subdue them. CIC was staffed, when I last visited it, by 1 SO and 1 XO before the CO woke up. So CIC had in no way any time or effort to spend on this rioting going on as groundside was going bad. We got pushed even from Hydro back to Nexus and we were close to calling Evac.(We were fighting like 38 xenos)

But eventually things got out of hand from the MP side as well. I heard this from one of the MPs themselves on DChat saying that, the MPs were baiting arrest from the Prisoners to add more charges. From Medbay side, we saw some of the MPs were starting to break Marine Law and were antagonising the ship as well as trying to provoke a second wave of Mutiny from what I can make out in comms.

The MPs in question were Victor Wolfgang and Viola. Intoxication, DASO, Neglect, and breaking SOP. MPs are not supposed to break ML at all. And this is only the ML part, remember that Victor was also being a big prick on comms. I vaguely remember but I think Viola was doing the same too. People were calling out Victor to stop provoking another Mutiny. It was late at night when this happened and I was tired so I think some logs can clear this.

Now to clear some things.

The CO joined some time before Antoni said this:

2020/04/17: [09:52:41]SAY: Antoni Mactzerewi [General]: CO BAD (CKEY: Zemsta) (JOB: Squad Marine)

So much of the early shenanigans the CO did not witness and the XO had to deal with.

The Delta Spec when imprisoned avoided to be involved in any of the shenanigans in Brig, which led me to believe that this guy does not want trouble at all. But that is from my view.

Also on the second mutiny, it was about the CL recruiting Delta into the PMC. But I dont know if Antoni was part of it or not.

If the staff wants to bring additional logs, they should bring logs about Victor, Viola, and the arrest logs. MPs were pretty chatty that round so you can dig around the other MP logs as well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PO was arrested by MP Wolfgang for "Aiding and Abetting resisting arrest" and "Neglect of Duty".

From logs, it seems, that Antoni somehow evaded first arrest or was not arrested by MP at all. Right after arrest in Delta squad prep there were only two prisoners in brig. I later saw Antoni with some other Deltas at south brig (they were protesting arrests, it seemed), he was still marked, so I dragged him in brig (All Deltas were lying on floor and I thought, that they were stunned by flashbang) where I proceeded to arrest him.

I would like to say, that those are not all logs of Antoni disarming me in brig (At least, I think so), because I distinctly remember, that they (prisoners) attacked me in cell itself later and tried to drag me into shower room. And (once more, as far as I remember) he later tried to disarm MP Foxglove in common cell too. With all additional charges, he spent 60 minutes in brig.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rals View Post
    I would like to say, that those are not all logs of Antoni disarming me in brig (At least, I think so), because I distinctly remember, that they (prisoners) attacked me in cell itself later and tried to drag me into shower room. And (once more, as far as I remember) he later tried to disarm MP Foxglove in common cell too. With all additional charges, he spent 60 minutes in brig.
    I dont know about tackle spam on you particularly but I do recall the tackle spam fest was pretty long.