Thread: Mio Honda Tries to Metarush The Hive and Fucking Dies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4000daniel1 View Post
    Based and redpilled xeno main

https://youtu.be/2ci64d9m0_A
    Be a real marine and fight with pyro. You'll find it's a lot more fun and challenging than (yawn) buckshot.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Ward View Post
    Be a real marine and fight with pyro. You'll find it's a lot more fun and challenging than (yawn) buckshot.
    Brug can you stop whining about buckshot on every thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    Brug can you stop whining about buckshot on every thread
    Nah, fam. When you have comments like this,

Quote Originally Posted by Nyvrem View Post
    Naturally, she uses akimbo buckshot. This doesn't save her, despite what xenomains would have you believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by DekoToast View Post
    Bro but what about the "OVERPOWERED AUTO AIM INSTAKILL PB DOUBLE SHOTGUNS" that clearly every marine is using.
    Pretending like it's super hard to 1v1 a T3 with buckshot. Not only is it incredibly easy due to damage and sprite sizes, but in this video you clearly see this marine who is probably in light armor, tank several slashes from a T3 Elder. Lmao. Riiiiiiiiiight.
    Last edited by Rocco Ward; 04-19-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But it is hard to 1v1 T3s with buckshot. In MOBA or outside of it. You can only lose to a lone shotgunner if you're shit at the game, or a boiler. Even if you can't kill them, you can always flee and call it a draw. His damage is permanent, yours isn't. Some castes can only flee on weeds, but you shouldn't be expecting to kill many people off weeds, that's a bit foolish.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, fam. When you have comments like this,

Pretending like it's super hard to 1v1 a T3 with buckshot. Not only is it incredibly easy due to damage and sprite sizes, but in this video you clearly see this marine who is probably in light armor, tank several slashes from a T3 Elder. Lmao. Riiiiiiiiiight.
    I mean you're taking the bait here, they're just making fun of people that don't understand how CM combat works ((you))

So marines have a 4:1? 5:1? Advantage in numbers. They shouldn't really be able to go 1v1 most xenos.

And the people who keep saying "sPiTTeRS aRe tHe WeAKneSs tO sHOTgUnS" don't understand how weak acid spit is. I've watched several fights 1v1 (and been in a few myself) where acid spit DOES LAUGHABLE DAMAGE. It doesn't even paincrit?!? This is after a marine gets tagged SEVERAL times by the spit. Acid spits are xenos throwing knives in the game, lmao.

Don't be surprised if xeno players go on strike and start refusing to play. Then the balance will become even more comically lobsided.
    Just watched a recent round where a 100% health young queen died to a solo marine from three PB buckshot attacks. Yet, it would have taken that queen probably 20 slashes to kill one marine. Also she got stunned too. Lmao. Balance in this game is so broken it's ridiculous.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine being so deluded as a xeno main that you go into an Acid Goop thread about a stupid anime meme just to overanalyze the video and get mad about shotguns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean you're taking the bait here, they're just making fun of people that don't understand how CM combat works ((you))
    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    Imagine being so deluded as a xeno main that you go into an Acid Goop thread about a stupid anime meme just to overanalyze the video and get mad about shotguns.
    Ok zoomers. I prolly have more marine gametime than BOTH OF YOU combined.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok zoomers. I prolly have more marine gametime than BOTH OF YOU combined.
    I doubt you do, but if that's the case then you might require magnetic resonance imaging

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt you do
    My join date was 2016 and I don't play one side exclusively, despite what you may believe. I will however bitch and whine severely when something is super broken, which cuckshot currently is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem to have a "plays too much xeno" mindset. Please remember that you can't be truly good at the game, and more importantly your opinion does not matter unless you actually play both sides. If you actually *did* play both sides equally or at least with a comparable ratio, you would understand that buckshot isn't broken, it is in the state that it has to be due to how the meta currently works. It is only comparatively overpowered to other marine weapons, not because of buckshot being excellent, but because all the other guns suck. Why? Simple - sustain vs burst damage.

Moreover if you were competent as xeno you would be complaining about tesla coils, OT satanizers and the marine defensive meta, or perhaps xeno armour. But no, you're complaining about buckshot.

Playtime is irrelevant if you don't use it correctly. To me it seems like you probably only play Bravo squad as marine or are a generally cowardly marine, or God forbid you're trying to share your opinion on the meta while being a shipside main.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome