Approximate time and date of the incident
    7:44pm CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    - Do not abuse your power
    - Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    - Enforcement of the rules
    Description of the incident
    Gentle Timeline of Staff abuse.
    - Staff member revived the XO after he was gibbed.
    - Staff member then giving the marines Defcon 1 when they where nowhere close to it.
    - Xenos push and successfully stop the defcon bomb; killing a good chunk of the marines.
    - Shuttle leaves with the rest of the marines.
    - Queen lays down to heal and then goes and fights the predator -- killing him.
    - Queen then crashes, they wait a minute for her to come back.
    - Shuttle is back, all the xenos pile in to kill the marines still on it.
    - Staff member then proceeded to launch the shuttle with the hive on it while they were still getting ready.
    - Staff member makes Ares announce that the anti aircraft gun (since when has this existed?) ((You would think that the non-existent anti aircraft gun would have fired any time during the UPP...pirates...etc.)) is loaded and it will now fire at the shuttle. (Since when do AI's randomly fire guns without being commanded by command at their own shuttle?)
    - The Queen says that it won't happen because they are almost there.
    - Grim said "Oh yes it will!"
    - Dubszors then gibs all the xenos on the shuttle.
    - Salt was induced by people that played that round from the start that where finally at their objective to have some impatient admin(s) ruin their round by abombing them and then joking and laughing at them, telling them it's their fault for delaying. (How are you delaying when you are flying towards the ship...I still fail to see the logic.)

Also why are aliens always responsible for ending the round? Marines have defcon, already so if they don't do their job and don't get that defcon... Why do the admins make it the xenos responsibility to do their job for them? This is constant, at least once a day (if we're lucky) or multiple times a day (if we're unlucky) someone on the staff team is either Queen Mothering the xenos to suicide push for no reason, when they still have a viable chance to win; just because they are impatient.

Now there was chat in dead chat about the xenos delaying, but honestly they weren't delaying. I do not personally see how xenos killing the remaining marines, killing the predators, going onto the drop ship to kill the ones that were still on it when said drop ship returned, and getting the resting xenos on the ship is them delaying.

Once the xenos where still setting up on the ship and checking that everyone was on it ARES popped up and was like "regained control of the ship, recalling it and sending anti aircraft missiles." That alone is the big what the heck out of this entire situation. Then said admin recalled the shuttle up, and gibbed all the xenos on the shuttle except the queen; who managed to survive. When the shuttle landed it was surrounded by 50+ marines just waiting to kill her, so her hours of work was undone by a staff member who wasn't happy with the idea of the hive fighting on the ship....I guess?

This was just a blatant case of admin abuse, those xenos and the hive had been working for hours to work their way into that fob and the queen was clearly trying to learn. In short...stop disregarding xenos players time & effort please.
    Evidence
    Logs.
    How you would punish the accused
    For Dubszor - Removal from staff, or at least removal from admin.

For the rest of the staff - Stop the Queen Mother suicide unga requests. Stop abombing the xenos when it's the marines that are just standing behind four walls of fobs no doing anything either. Stop making xenos sololy responsible for the tempo of the round, there's two sides, make both sides responsible.

But I get it, 6 warriors and no queen...sure suicide request because no one can go queen. But just last night we had robust Queen's two times in a row.

The first robust Queen lost her entire hive to an unga rush, but she and TWO other xenos, killed 70+ marines between the three of them and restarted the hive AND won. Ending with 13-ish xenos; she ended up being called The Bloodsoaked Empress by the end.

But if it was the admin that did this abomb there last night... I fear she wouldn't have even had the chance to try. Second queen did the same thing as the first robust queen but lost; still managed to kill a great portion of the marines.

So I beseech you. Stop ruining rounds for xenos. It's not fun. It does not preserve rp/the round/the thrill of beating a hoard of marines, and it just irks the xeno players.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the round was dragging and the admins pushed the round along,

So you want him removed from staff?
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a ghost and following the Queen at the end when this happened. There was a large number of mini events that made the round unique. At the end, i believe the last bioscan had less then 10 xenos. The queen mother told the queen to hurry up and get on the metal hive because another marine push was about to happen if they stuck around. The queen boarded with the remaining xenos. There was the nuke messages as discribed in the report. after the queen mother said the nuke was going to reach them and some of the xenos died, i laughed. I thought the ending was rather funny closure to a great round that was dragging on. I didn't see anything abusive at the end.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was nearing a 4 hour round so staff took action.

We don't always tell xenos to hurry the hell up when there is delaying. When marines delay it is typically small number of marines with godlike defenses and we just delete the defenses. It's just more common for xenos to delay because Ancient Burrower just runs around the map endlessly, or Queen a boiler or two, and a few other xenos just run around caves slowly killing marines off causing a 3+ hour round.

Also when rounds hit 4+ hours it's generally xenos who get killed because in order for xenos to win they need siege the Almayer which takes usually 20-30 minutes and with lag that can add another 10-20 minutes. Where as marines just detonate a nuke in 8-16 minutes.

When we take action regarding delays we don't care about the few living people alive trying their hardest to stay alive, we worry about the 150+ dead people having to wait another 30-60 minutes to play again.
    Last edited by Doctor Compy; 04-21-2020 at 02:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    So the round was dragging and the admins pushed the round along,

So you want him removed from staff?
    Rounds have a natural conclusion and get pushed along via the mechanics already in the game...defcon, marines leaving the fob, xenos pushing the fob, etc. -- Not because some bored admin decided they want to abomb the xenos constantly because...reasons?

I would even say it rides along closer to griefing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heera-o View Post
    I was a ghost and following the Queen at the end when this happened. There was a large number of mini events that made the round unique. At the end, i believe the last bioscan had less then 10 xenos. The queen mother told the queen to hurry up and get on the metal hive because another marine push was about to happen if they stuck around. The queen boarded with the remaining xenos. There was the nuke messages as discribed in the report. after the queen mother said the nuke was going to reach them and some of the xenos died, i laughed. I thought the ending was rather funny closure to a great round that was dragging on. I didn't see anything abusive at the end.
    And you saw the other xenos that died too in dead chat right after. You should be able to confirm that they were not laugh, they were not amused, and people where rightfully upset that they wasted all the time, all that work, to be killed by a bored admin while going to the ship after beating not one, not two, but three admin grief waves. Yes, I'm just going to call it griefing with admin powers from now on, because now that I really think about it...that's what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Compy View Post
    It was nearing a 4 hour round so staff took action.

We don't always tell xenos to hurry the hell up when there is delaying. When marines delay it is typically small number of marines with godlike defenses and we just delete the defenses. It's just more common for xenos to delay because Ancient Burrower just runs around the map endlessly, or Queen a boiler or two, and a few other xenos just run around caves slowly killing marines off causing a 3+ hour round.

Also when rounds hit 4+ hours it's generally xenos who get killed because in order for xenos to win they need siege the Almayer which takes usually 20-30 minutes and with lag that can add another 10-20 minutes. Where as marines just detonate a nuke in 8-16 minutes.

When we take action regarding delays we don't care about the few living people alive trying their hardest to stay alive, we worry about the 150+ dead people having to wait another 30-60 minutes to play again.
    And that's perfectly fine and reasonable, I won't debate that with you at all. I even said that in my initial report. I get gibbing 3 burrow hopping burrowers, that are dragging along a warrior/prae with them as they just bop around, and don't do anything at all. I get it, I truly do. As for the

Queen scenario -- is she being robust as hell? Is she murdering everyone, infecting, bursting new xenos, while pushing around? That's being strategic and that's exactly what last night's queen did, and she won. So why should she be gibbed, when she's pushing, fighting, making intelligent plays, and 3v90+s the marines for the win? That shouldn't earn her a gib from a bored admin, and a complaint. Whoever was playing QM last night also agreed. QM went from "you aren't going to do anything so just die." To our Queen ignoring QM, and continuing to do her thing...killing 40+ marines solo. Restarting the hive. QM then said "okay...so you proved me wrong. Slaughter them all." Gave her a nifty title...and she went on to win.

^ That should get kudos. That is impressive. That is what I want to watch if I'm dead. That should not be punished by being gibbed. Having x amount of xenos should not be licenses to ruin the round for the other players that are actively playing; not just running away like a mindless chicken. But that's a discussion for another time/another thread/another place.

This report is about the xenos getting abombed when they beat two waves of admin grief trying to kill them exclusively before dying to the third.

- They beat the respawned XO that was GIBBED.
    - They beat the admin spawned defcon nuke -- by pushing fob and disabling it.
    - They could not beat being trapped in a shuttle that the admin hijacked, launched, and then gibbed them all in.

^ This goes against the being a dick rule too. They beat the first two, only to get the "third time at killing them all is a charm" treatment? No, to me this is unacceptable. Let them play out the round.

- Predators get their Pred v Pred fun
    - Marines get their marine nonsense.
    - Xeno's get? 3 attacks by the admins while trying to get up on the ship.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a lot of shit going on that round. I was a bad blood pred spawned from an ert who died early on to a councillor so I did also observe queen. The round was going on for like 2 hours and most of Dchat was complaining about queen delaying so Admins spawned a fuckton of marine reinforcements and used ARES to tell them to deploy. Since alamo was gone they went on normandy and sauntered over to LZ1 where they played red light green light with the nuke since the alamo was gone. They headed back to LZ2 but before they got there admins did thier thing and xenos ded. I don't know why they bothered with the reinforcements if there were just going to gib beans anyway but I don't think a staff report was really necessary
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    There was a lot of shit going on that round. I was a bad blood pred spawned from an ert who died early on to a councillor so I did also observe queen. The round was going on for like 2 hours and most of Dchat was complaining about queen delaying so Admins spawned a fuckton of marine reinforcements and used ARES to tell them to deploy. Since alamo was gone they went on normandy and sauntered over to LZ1 where they played red light green light with the nuke since the alamo was gone. They headed back to LZ2 but before they got there admins did thier thing and xenos ded. I don't know why they bothered with the reinforcements if there were just going to gib beans anyway but I don't think a staff report was really necessary
    I forgot to mention the part where CO and some others somehow got to ert station where they then got obliterated by 50 re-skinned ravagers. CO managed to hop on a ship and send like 30 of them back with his dead body. After MPs and XO wiped them out and revived CO XO has the genius idea of going to ert station. After they went there Admins fucking spawn SCP-096 who would've gibbed XO along with his backup if XO didn't get PB'd. After they despawned 096 this is where they starting reviving XO over and over for some reason. Overall, pretty funny round
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a dead marine in that round. The biggest complaint on Dchat about the queen and delaying was when they mentioned they were almost Ancient. Ancient mind you, when the Marines just got thoroughly trashed at LZ trying to deploy the Nuke which said Queen did a very successful rout on. So instead of hijacking and going to wipe them out. The Queen had a couple T3s and a handful of others. If they had shored up only a little to hijack and kill the Marines later instead of going for the evo and Predator. I do not think it would've warranted this admin intervention. Marines had barely any steam left to defend but instead it was gonna be dragged on with a lot of dead in chat.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was one of the last xenos during this the Queen was very focused on fighting preds rather then going up to the Almayer which the logs will show and like Doc pointed out it was nearing 4+ hrs so the admins took action to end the round which they were in there right to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiChii View Post
    And you saw the other xenos that died too in dead chat right after. You should be able to confirm that they were not laugh, they were not amused, and people where rightfully upset that they wasted all the time, all that work, to be killed by a bored admin while going to the ship after beating not one, not two, but three admin grief waves. Yes, I'm just going to call it griefing with admin powers from now on, because now that I really think about it...that's what it was.
    I can't say I saw any of the xenos who died say anything because I wasnt paying attention to their names. I can say that it was publicly announced on Discord that 4/20 was an event day for CM-ss13's Birthday and that there were going to be events going on. No matter what the event, not everyone is going to be happy with the way things were run. To repeat my earlier statement, it was a rather fun way to end a 4 hour event round that had dragged on a bit too long. I would rather be abombed if I was one of 8 people alive in a round that was dragging on then hold up 100+ players in order to feed my need to win. But thats me.