User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Question Directed at Staff, MP mains, and Marines

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bruh if they want to restrain the bill wilkerson clones, make it piss easy for xenomorphs to do permanent unfixable heart damage to unarmored marines, the kind of damage that defibs cannot fix, neither will peri and maaaybe surgery

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CTs are one of the more useful shipside roles. Doctor > CT/RO > Researcher> CO/XO > SO > MT > Ghost > MP > CMP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't see marines organising cargo stuff. Nor do I see the value in having 4 bored CTs staffing req at once...
    captain bill sutton, corporate sellout and roleplayer extraordinaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with CTs is that you need to give them something to do without it being a round killer if they all SSD. The real problem with the ship roles, that makes people want to go ground side, are the large stretches of nothing that tend to occur. I remember someone complaining about the req people dressing up in cardboard armor and going at it with the ASRS platform as the arena (good, good. Lord ASRS demands blood). And in medical, I can’t count how many times the staff beg to be deployed, lay down on the med cots, or start doing the whole “mind if I lend you a hand?” then throwing a severed appendage in their face thing. The OTs are in a good place right now. You load the OB, set up the next one, repeat if CIC loves OB this round. But otherwise, you can tinker with explosives the whole round, trying to find the ultimate recipe, or even take them to the surface for testing. Researchers now have the ACID vest, but I don’t think anyone knows they have it yet. They practically tackled me to drag me upstairs when I expressed interest. So boredom hits hard during the time when they aren’t directly performing their logistical role. When it’s time to perform though, it’s usually very hectic. Anyways, they need something to do. Moving boxes... it’s something.