User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hooderino - Predator Honor Code

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if you didn't chase me down with a bunch of marines that were shooting at me you wouldn't have ended up dead. I suspected you were wounded either from me or being FF'd. Either way, you were with a group that was actively engaging me. If you wanted to 'blow tunnels with C4' or whatever you planned to do you should have gotten a weapon and went a different direction. I don't know why you decided that you'd go in the direction that I went in with your dead marine, just to 'clear weeds' but all I knew is that you were with the marines that were chasing me and I was positive you were armed. I wasn't going to examine you so I could get PB'd by a shotgun, and not to mention I was already injured. This was just an unfortunate event if you ask me, and like I said, I apologize. I know I broke the HC by attacking a unarmed and injured marine, but at the moment I suspected you were armed and that the injuries came from being shot by the group and/or being slashed by me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooderino View Post
    snip
    If I was chasing you down I would have attacked you and brought a weapon.

I broke off from the deltas attacking you which was why I was all alone. Also the main xeno force was in the other set of caves so why would I go there? I was hunting down tunnels to prevent xenos from retreating to this cave system. The group also joined me...I didn't join them, I was doing my job before I ever saw you.

It was purely coincidental that we ended up in the same place, I took the south caves and made my way to central lake and you came dragging a dead marine and slashed me to death.
    Last edited by Doctor Compy; 04-30-2020 at 12:49 AM. Reason: said tunnels instead of caves

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Yautja council has been discussing this report and will have a decesion soon.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, sorry about this taking so long but RL has been something else as of late.

In this report I am going to be focusing on the one issue that can be proven, that being Compy being attacked while having unsplinted broken bones.

The honor code specifically states:

Humans or Xenos that show any amount of damage on the health hud, or show an injury via examination (splints are the only exception to this).
    Via the logs we know that the Lurker attacked compy first, subsequently injuring him and breaking a bone in the process. The logs then show that Hooderino went on to mess around with Compy and the lurker then attacked him (Compy) again, so the two were defenitly close to one another and it is at this point Hooderino should have seen the dmg. The logs then go on to show Hooderino attacking a wounded Compy who has broken bones and does not have them splinted.

This a code breach through and through and thus disciplinary action will be taken.

Hooderino's last muck up in-game was a very long time ago and he has no issues elsewhere including on this WL, thus Hooderino will be receiving a warning. He will be asked to read over the HC and abide by it moving forward. Hooderino, as far as I can tell, is not a bad player. Shit happens and we can all learn by our mistakes.

Result: Hooderino will be receiving a warning on his Yautja WL file.

Reports closed