User Tag List

Thread: Deepwoods - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deepwoods - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Deepwoods
    Character Name?
    William Moore
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Clown
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    acutecircle
    Total Ban Duration
    3 Days/Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    2.5 Days/(N/A)
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    TG, Paradise
    Reason for Ban
    Died and proceeded to salt exceedingly in deadchat as well as saying he will flamer the briefing. Already said he will grief another player before./Ban Requested, Belligerence, Disrespect Towards Administrator, Disruptive Behavior
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    This pending permanent ban was something I requested and admtitedly earned in frustration that I'd like to walk back and appeal amidst the gears turning. I felt the nature of the 3-day ban that had been just-issued had been personal and an unwarranted execution of policy despite my full acknowledgement and willing compliance at the time of being bwoinked about the events which pre-empted it.

In addition, I made the mistake of engaging in a direct confrontation with an administrator in a fashion that was disruptive to the Discord, and should've simply gone through official channels if I wanted to make an appeal or report. I didn't want things to have to come into an official capacity because that forces a situation to involve and inconvenience more people, but that's what I should've done for the sake of avoiding that which occurred and henceforth involved and inconvenienced more people. If you'd convey an apology from me to that administrator, I'd appreciate it. I was frustrated and overly tired, and hence seems to be where most of the bile coming from me can be sourced. There's no excuse for letting that flow out and interfere with the experiences and conversations of others, and I'm sorry for that. That said, I'd like to make it known that I meant what I wrote in the now-denied appeal to the Discord ban. If given a chance here, I will be model. I will be polite, I will be silent, I will be helpful to those in need of assistance or tutelage, and I will be conducive to a good and immersive game-play environment. You will have no further problems from me, on pain of death. I was content to serve my time with the intent to improve my behavior and to serve as a productive member of the player-base regardless when I believed myself to just be removed for three days, but having been given the knowledge that I have an axe over my neck and face banishment, I feel the need to put forth this appeal. I can change, and I promise to exhibit that in a pristine model of reform. No more salt. No more vitriol. I can't promise a total lack of sardonicism, but I'll make efforts to tone that down as well. I will definitely make efforts to not press on with playing or interacting when overly exhausted to where I lose composure to the degree where I come off as a deranged zombified rattletrap of a human being. I will mount a sign on the wall right next to me that simply says "Don't Be A Dumbass". I will do and be better. Hence I put this forward for your consideration and throw myself before the mercy of the court. I do love this game, and I hereby swear an oath to improve from this point onward if given the opportunity.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for discussion. Please keep in mind that due to the recent nature of your ban, it is unlikely this appeal will be accepted.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for Deepwoods:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    Assigned for discussion. Please keep in mind that due to the recent nature of your ban, it is unlikely this appeal will be accepted.
    I do appreciate it, and I understand. As mentioned, it was my intent to improve as a player and a person and to not exhibit the negative traits I've been building a reputation for after the 3-day ban period. It was only upon being told that I was under the shadow of a permanent ban that I felt the need to make this appeal. Given the opportunity, I will put forth my every sincere effort to only be a boon to the community. Such was my intent when it was 3-days, such it is now. Given the chance, you have my word that I will showcase immediate improvement. It will become my locus. I will make a 180-degree turn and will act with distinction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it at all aids my case, I offer myself freely to role limitation for a period serving as a generally undesirable or tedious role in a form of in-game penance. I will put forth no objection, as it would give me a better opportunity to prove myself and substantiate the honesty of my oath to improve. I only wish to contribute to a good experience for other players and in turn to redeem myself.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Deepwoods, we have discussed your appeal and have decided that we will not be accepting it at this time.
    Fortunately for you, we also decided not to escalate the statutory week ban to a permanent one. You will be able to return to the server after the week ban has expired.

Resolved, denied,
    Furthermore, you can reappeal your Discord Ban in 30 days.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001