Date of Incident
    April 29, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Melissa Trelawney

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Laurencia Beck

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    About 3:30 p.m. I believe.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4?

Description of the incident:
    Laurencia Beck was the CMO last round, and declared me, the CMP, insane on grounds of what I had said - not done. Merely spoken words.

These things didn't align with her view of how Medical was.

In short, the entire situation was that the doctors were busy doing fuck knows what, and NOT in the Medical Bay. Meaning that half a dozen marines were asking for treatment. Critical injuries. I ordered them back in an attempt to get them to work, because else I'd have to arrest the whole medbay for NOD. The whole bickering went back and forth for a long while, I'd say at least from half the round 'til the end. Eventually, Laurencia declared me insane based on the verbal exchange with her IC'ly, and ordered my arrest. There was no evaluation face-to-face, no warning, nothing. Nothing came of it, luckily, because the MP's chose my side over hers, and the ship was getting hijacked. Prior to that, everything went a bit nutty on the ship as well, to do with a retarded Executive Officer and incompetent command, etc etc. This is why I couldn't make an adminhelp yet. And as I lay dying in the tank bay, I didn't think this was the best time to send an adminhelp.

The major take away from this situation is that the clause confirming insanity cases can be abused by any ill-willing CMO, and it gives them too much breathing room currently, which is a serious liability. Had this happened earlier, Laurencia would have had the opportunity to screw over my round just because - from what I can assume - she doesn't like my character. While I have no evidence, something in Discord showed up in last round chat, that I will enclose.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    http://prntscr.com/s889aw (Times are European)

How you would punish the accused:
    The player, from several testimonies, has been described as a "bully" in this regard, and often pulls things like these. I'd say a temporary jobban from CMO would do right.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll pull the logs in next 24 hours.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was CO that round. I was currently deployed to CORSAT when the whole situation occured and heard all the argument over comms and Medbay being inefficient because they were abandoning their post to do whatever thing they were doing.
    It would be good to add a mental evaluation procedure for CMOs to adhere to. The declaring people insane is being overly abused by certain players for a while however it was never reported as nothing came of it.
    Either the Captain or the CMP should also overrule the CMO's decisions on declaring someone insane. That way it can not be abused.
    Doctors having ranks so the CMP can order over them would also help as the doctors were clearly ignoring the CMP this round and abandoning wounded marines to do something.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relevant logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll give the accused and any other witnesses time to tell their side if someone wants to reach out to them.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am the accused here, and I'd like to begin by explaining my thought process clearly so we can all sort through this quickly.

-
    Starting off,
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-
    My views and how medbay should be portrayed,
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-
    Shorthanded and new training,
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-
    Bickering and Insanity,
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-
    Changing CMO powers,
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-
    Apparent rule 4 break,
    Spoiler Spoiler:

-
    Other CMP action concern(s),
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll check back tomorrow, please let me know if you have any questions or comments for me! I'll do my best to answer them. - Apologies if anything is unclear or is confusing!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed this, and I see this as one giant IC argument and issue. However I will be speaking with Nanu about the insanity declaration and a proper procedure this weekend because there needs to be more than the CMO declares X marine insane by word of mouth.
    But I do not see any grief or rule violations here
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids