User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bobatnight - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think you'll repeat the whole reason you got banned but like Tharinoma said, you're attitude is bad so I'm on the fence with this, neutral.
    hello im dondale

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't open armory shutters.

The only other thing I did was use a stun prod so I'm not sure what you're referring to Solarmare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Breaking into armories, making stunprods at all means you're expecting to cause some sort of trouble on the Almayer when you've come up willingly as a survivor. And potentially assisting survivors that are acting hostile when you yourself don't have a reason to.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarmare View Post
    Breaking into armories, making stunprods at all means you're expecting to cause some sort of trouble on the Almayer when you've come up willingly as a survivor. And potentially assisting survivors that are acting hostile when you yourself don't have a reason to.
    I guess I don't understand fully what falls under marine law issues / turncoat as a survivor. That being said I believe I can play survivor under some stricter guidelines given I have no issues as a CO or Yautja.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There has been some controversy about what survivors can and cant do once they are on the almayer but its always been the case that if you aren't hostile on the planet, you shouldn't turn hostile up on the almayer. With that being said, I believe you could have another chance so +1 from me.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I'm a bit on the fence about this one, I don't think the mistake will be repeated. +1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted and Approved, Survivor jobban lifted, Next time you unsure if an action while survivor is antagging or not, then you can always ahelp to find out, However the general rule of thumb for Survivors is If you go to the ship willing, freely and alive then you lose all rights to antagging, If you wanna go hostile survivor then you must do so from the get go.

Approved.