User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: huebone - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post

Since you wanted something other than misogynistic behavior, here. As for anyone who wants proof, you can just search posts from user and include the word "women". He says all sorts of stuff, including avoiding sexual assault cases by playing it cool. Questionable stuff, no doubt.
    What does this have to do with my application? Also what does the screenshot from shitposting have to do with this app? Also those comments were literally made to bancrose in the shitposting channel jokingly, even he recognized it as shitposting. What is this desperate attempt to derail my application and post screenshots of shitposting to scoff my reputation?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huebone View Post
    What does this have to do with my application? Also what does the screenshot from shitposting have to do with this app? Also those comments were literally made to bancrose in the shitposting channel jokingly, even he recognized it as shitposting. What is this desperate attempt to derail my application and post screenshots of shitposting to scoff my reputation?
    I actually deleted the picture, because I didn't feel like defending the moderator, however your quoted post saves it. I recommend deleting that part of the quote. A discord ban is a seriously bad thing for a whitelist related application, so its not me trying to derail you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually deleted the picture, because I didn't feel like defending the moderator, however your quoted post saves it. I recommend deleting that part of the quote. A discord ban is a seriously bad thing for a whitelist related application, so its not me trying to derail you.
    I'm just gonna leave all this up. Clearly you are taking your personal gripe with me and having some sort of tantrum against me. Posting screenshots from #shitposting and using it as ad hominen attacks on me then claiming you aren't derailing the topic is not something I have the authority to remove. All things considering. You and I have had only one encounter, when I was a spec and you the CO. We had our disagreement, and the moderators AND ADMIN were on, they clearly would've intervened or have done something had anything you've claimed is true, otherwise a moderator would have had me banned that round. Your death was properly escalated, and the assumption that I killed dozens of marines is clearly exaggerated, no staff made a single comment that round aside from calling me bald in the discord, which is acceptable. But clearly, if I really was the death of the "dozens of marines" no doubt it would have been mentioned, or dare I say, been a reason to give me a warning at the least.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just gonna leave all this up. Clearly you are taking your personal gripe with me and having some sort of tantrum against me. Posting screenshots from #shitposting and using it as ad hominen attacks on me then claiming you aren't derailing the topic is not something I have the authority to remove. All things considering. You and I have had only one encounter, when I was a spec and you the CO. We had our disagreement, and the moderators AND ADMIN were on, they clearly would've intervened or have done something had anything you've claimed is true, otherwise a moderator would have had me banned that round. Your death was properly escalated, and the assumption that I killed dozens of marines is clearly exaggerated, no staff made a single comment that round aside from calling me bald in the discord, which is acceptable. But clearly, if I really was the death of the "dozens of marines" no doubt it would have been mentioned, or dare I say, been a reason to give me a warning at the least.
    Well, its not personal for one. Its perfectly okay to leave the picture up, I only posted it because he were telling the moderator you were innocent, to which I responded. I only took it down because I felt it would fit better in an appeal, which you have made. I only advised you took down the picture because it does not look good for your application. As for the whole thing with the possible soft griefing incident, I only mentioned it because your actions convinced many players that you were either softgriefing, or you were really bald. Either of those two do not look very good for a CO. Either way, there is no true way to prove either one. The incident isn't important, though. The way you responded was. My death that round has nothing to do with your application.

You act as if I'm personally attacking you, but i'm only doing the job I signed up for. Reviewing CO apps. This was a bad one, with some heavy downsides. One being the story, one being your behavior and Command playtime in game, and the last being your discord ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, all of those are jokes within the shitposting channel, I have not had a single instance of "misogynistic" behavior outside of shitposting where there are racist jokes and "ageplay" jokes everywhere. I don't necessarily ONLY post there either. I post in the other channels, this "misogynistic" behavior is solely shitposting, also, what does this have to do AT ALL with the whitelist application?
    It has to do with you. It doesn't show a good character of you, and I don't believe that seeing that behavior as something I'd look for in someone who is getting special permissions since they've shown they're capable of maintaining a good OOC character, an ability to roleplay, and the ability to make a good application for a very powerful role.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, its not personal for one. Its perfectly okay to leave the picture up, I only posted it because he were telling the moderator you were innocent, to which I responded. I only took it down because I felt it would fit better in an appeal, which you have made. I only advised you took down the picture because it does not look good for your application. As for the whole thing with the possible soft griefing incident, I only mentioned it because your actions convinced many players that you were either softgriefing, or you were really bald. Either of those two do not look very good for a CO. Either way, there is no true way to prove either one. The incident isn't important, though. The way you responded was. My death that round has nothing to do with your application.

You act as if I'm personally attacking you, but i'm only doing the job I signed up for. Reviewing CO apps. This was a bad one, with some heavy downsides. One being the story, one being your behavior and Command playtime in game, and the last being your discord ban.
    Considering these were all incidents from a while ago and I just got banned just now without warning. I'm going to assume this is personal and that it seems to be like something you conspired to derail my app. So I'll leave that in the open.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering these were all incidents from a while ago and I just got banned just now without warning. I'm going to assume this is personal and that it seems to be like something you conspired to derail my app. So I'll leave that in the open.
    Understandable. We all are entitled to our own opinions. Using the best examples of personal interaction I have with you is not conspiring, however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing the blame game isn't a way to rally people to your side. All it does is make you look childish and incapable of handling this role.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerek View Post
    It has to do with you. It doesn't show a good character of you, and I don't believe that seeing that behavior as something I'd look for in someone who is getting special permissions since they've shown they're capable of maintaining a good OOC character, an ability to roleplay, and the ability to make a good application for a very powerful role.
    Calm down man. There's no such thing as an OOC character. I can roleplay finely in game, and my application is fairly decent. If you want to give it a -1 go ahead. But banning me in the discord without warning simply to use it as evidence is fairly desperate. Now let others throw in their pennies to the discussion, this is ridiculous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A character is a personality. So yes, everyone has a character. From what I've seen you've left a poor taste in my mouth. I require all of them to be in good standing before I'd accept an app.