User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: huebone - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerek View Post
    A character is a personality. So yes, everyone has a character. From what I've seen you've left a poor taste in my mouth. I require all of them to be in good standing before I'd accept an app.
    Ok so basically. "I don't like you."

Fair enough man. There are people you like and people you don't. No need to clog up my App.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not even sure what to say.

"Sergeant to Officer".

You gotta pass OCS to become an Officer Candidate. You gotta climb from O-1 (Second Lieutenant) to O-6 (Captain). I mean the story is whatever you want it to be but I mean I'd probably appreciate a bit of serious realism and more effort.

Than we must speak about your play time which is actually okay. Not alot of XO/SO Games, I personally have seen it a handful of times. But the problem is only a handful. I'm not asking you to only dedicate to XO or SO but I'd like to see it a bit more honestly.

The recent discord ban for the things you said, which while I will agree with you that it was in shitposting and should mean as much. I just want you to know that it looks really bad. The frequency at which you post these sort of misogynistic comments almost makes me think its unironic. Call me out on this part if you want because "Heinz you play a nazi and bash jews". I have never gone out of my way to maliciously attack them out of character. This is completely unrelated to your CO app, but I wanted to talk about it since it seems to be in the open in this chat.

Honestly. The response to criticism wasn't particularly the best. But out fairness I'll give you a chance to improve and leave this at a neutral.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    ^
    "sargeant to officer" is my way of saying that time passed and he rose from the ranks fairly. I just didn't want to write out the whole marine ranking system, though I should improve my writing, never much of an artistic or writing type of guy. Thanks for the input though.

on a side note:The comments are understandable, I posted those things because they got a reaction, also it was all in a span of 3 hours? Though most of my posting are images from ifunny, ifunnily enough. Also, to avoid this devolving into a player report/ban appeal, I made a ban appeal in a seperate thread to avoid derailing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm changing to -1 due to the ban.
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, considering someone set up a grudge banning just to prevent me to whitelist, someone might as well close the whitelist. This is ridiculous and pathetic beyond words.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Believing there is some conspiracy to keep you from getting a whitelist only highlights that you don't understand what the problem is. regardless, withdrawn as of Jan 20th, 2019.