Akabinxstar
    Your Character Name?
    Aiko "Stutters" Amano
    Their BYOND Key
    Bath Salts Addict
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Around 11:10
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Remain professional, as well as a personal issue that I wouldn't really classify as breaking of staff protocol.
    Description of the incident
    Near round start, I had disarmed Jazebelle (Jenner), And threw away a piece of paper they had. I followed them around and disarm spammed them for a bit until I ended up in their prep. During this, Adan Howard, Alpha's spec, asked me to apologize, and I told them "I'm sorry that you have ligma." I eventually got shot at the wall a couple of times Eventually, my SL came and blew up the door and let me out. After the whole affair, I was messaged by bath salts about it and how it was LRP. For the most part, I understood how the disarm spam was a problem. They told me in Ahelps that shooting the wall wasn't a problem, And I am being told now that it was? After a few back and forth responses, They asked me if I had told the SL they had ligma, I told them no. A good 6 minutes later, they came back, telling me that I had lied about it, and that I was nitpicking because I said it was the spec, not the SL. I never denied saying ligma, I denied saying it to the SL. But because I had not corrected them by saying I was speaking to the spec, He said I blatantly lied to him, and capitalized on it when banning me. During all of this, he was also rather rude.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    I don't have a punishment in mind. I am writing this report because I feel I have been wronged.
    Last edited by Akabinxstar; 01-20-2019 at 12:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM conversations between Bath Salts, Akabinxstar, and some anonymous others related to the incident:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation leading up to the 'ligma' being disputed:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Person X in the first spoiler logs (who asserted the 'ligma' was directed at them) is not person A in the second set.

These are the only logs I think should be necessary since this is a professionalism-related report and I don't think the other stuff (disarming, stealing things, whatever) is being disputed.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the crux of the report is based on issues of my professionalism, I'll post some snippets of the confrontation on Discord shortly after their ban. Most of the rest of it was arguing the semantics of how they did or didn't lie, but that doesn't seem to be what they're trying to fight here.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My biggest problem is the fact that you labelled me as a liar based on a verbal misunderstanding, and were unwilling to even take into consideration that I was not lying to you. The attitude you had towards me was only part of the problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone Who is abit Confused at Who are the PMs talking too,
    [00:33:42]ADMIN: PM: Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir)->Y/(Y): Why did you C4 the door to the Alpha spec's prep room?
    [00:33:54]ADMIN: PM: Y/(Y)->Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir): No one was Letting her out
    [00:34:12]ADMIN: PM: Y/(Y)->Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir): And Command Seemed not to be Doing anything
    [00:34:36]ADMIN: PM: Y/(Y)->Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir): Im Being Wisked away to brig right now so
    [00:34:55]ADMIN: PM: Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir)->Y/(Y): And you couldn't have called an engineer to let her out or something? Or wait for an MP to let her out?
    [00:35:42]ADMIN: PM: Y/(Y)->Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir): Did you PM me Cause I heard a Beep but no message
    [00:36:03]ADMIN: PM: Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir)->Y/(Y): And you couldn't have called an engineer to let her out or something? Or wait for an MP to let her out?
    [00:36:56]ADMIN: PM: Y/(Y)->Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir): Im Sorry about that, Didnt think about that sense Alpha seemed not Willing to let her out also
    [00:37:04]ADMIN: PM: Y/(Y)->Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir): Wanting to Arrest her and all that
    [00:38:19]ADMIN: PM: Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir)->Y/(Y): Don't blow up things on the ship at roundstart. That constitutes roundstart shenanigans. Even if it's to let someone out of a room, there are engineers and people with access. It's not lowpop.
    [00:38:51]ADMIN: PM: Y/(Y)->Bath Salts Addict/(Ali Amir): Alright, It seemed fine and not Rule breaking just something that needed to be done, Sorry about that

And thats My PMs, I was Delta SL as the Report states, I Heard Aiko Shouting over comms for 5 Minutes about how she was not able to get out of Alphas specs room, And after Repeatedly Asking command to Let her out, I took matters in my own hands C4ing the Door, Which then Afterwards A Few Alphas where Hitting some Deltas, Etc. I Was in the End Whisked Willingly away to Brig as What is said in the PMs, Getting a Small sentience, But Cyroing afterwards due to IRL Problems.

I Never felt that the Mod Handled it Badly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has no merit at all.

There is a thing called "lying by omission." And you clearly did it.

If you don't want Moderators to get annoyed, don't lie to them.

Resolved. No action taken.