User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bobatnight - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure what in-server and Discord have to do with one another, but regardless thanks for your time.
    Last edited by bobatnight; 01-24-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Clarification

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob, to be honest, you aren't helping your case. Wait until a manager comes around and decides.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just feel very strongly about what I perceive to be some casual acceptance to these sexual references to kids, I butted heads with these staff members in the past because of this incident. I don't feel like getting back into it with them or discussing it on discord or this appeal.
    I think everyone who interacts with me ICly or any other platform will agree I'm not a hyper-aggressive person, a douche to be sure but I don't hold grudges or act differently to anyone ICly because of OOC. My main focus is for whitelist chats and townhall access, I really could care less about shitposting or general/lastround channels.

So yes I've expressed myself poorly, acted a fool and went flew off the handle. My apologies where it is due but I'll never be okay with these casual loli jokes and memes, it's actually fucking disgusting.

Whitelisted Predator Skysoldier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your actions vastly differ from what you are saying with the appeal, and it doesn't look like you changed.

Marine: Musica 'Ham' Howard/Pred: Etka N'thal'eyal

Trial Moderator>Moderator>Trial Admin>Admin>Senior Moderator>Santa

You only live once, think about what you are doing, what you can do, what you will do. Don't make mistakes or regret your decisions, you will only ever make them once every time until it's over.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaxin View Post
    Thank you for showing how changed and reformed you are. I'm very happy you're not resorting to insults and being passive-aggressive in your own appeal, I appreciate it greatly.

I rest my case.
    Like I said, I'm not here to argue with you and your decisions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not particularly one for third chances, but even so you've appealed after only two months. Two months where you've accrued two notes, one of them for being a dick. What does in-game have to do with out of game? It's indicative of your attitude, for one. It took you one whole month to blow your second chance, and you've shown precisly zero signs of changing, so I don't know what makes you think you're getting a third anytime soon.

Resolved - Denied.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob, I have nothing against you, but I'm pretty sure if I lift this I'm going to be getting a message/screenshot from a discord mod like a week later. Are things honestly going to be different where you literally don't cause problems or are you just gonna be you and end up banned again?

Edit - You can PM me regarding this, this will remain closed.