User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S4Heero - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You logged into that account on a different day than your S4Heero account. Using more than one account at all is multikeying and is a huge offense on our server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe i've forget to logout when i was playing other byond game, but never did it at the same time with two accounts.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be the reason you got hit with a sticky ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh man

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the looks of it, your IP changes a lot, and the last one you logged in with was the one hit with a sticky ban including your ckey.

To be honest, I'm alright with lifting this as long as you stay on your ckey S4Heero.
    Last edited by Lumdor; 01-24-2019 at 01:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will stay has S4Heero, i did an error because i've forget to logout this won't happen again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got caught in a permaban with your usual S4Heero key. I don't think the Ninja Itachi key has anything to do with it.
    So far, this seems to be a mistake done by the automatic ban system because you logged in with an IP tied to another ban. We're going to investigate and try to confirm it, then we should be able to add an exception and allow you to join the game again.

1. Please give us the list of ALL the keys you might have logged in with on cm-ss13.
    2. Is Bigman35 one of your keys?
    3. When is the last time you logged in to CM-SS13 and played normally? What key did you use to log in?
    4. When is the first time you were unable to log in and got the ban message? What key did you use to log in?
    5. My logs say the last time you logged in was 2018/11-November/07-Wednesday, do you confirm?
    6. When is the last time you think you might have logged in with your "Ninja Itachi" key, intentionally or by mistake?
    Last edited by Tharinoma; 01-24-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Please give us the list of ALL the keys you might have logged in with on cm-ss13.
    S4Heero and logged Ninja-Itachi accidentaly.
    2. Is Bigman35 one of your keys?
    No.
    3. When is the last time you logged in to CM-SS13 and played normally? What key did you use to log in?
    Last time was someday in november. I don't remeber the keys, i only use the replay to quickly join and don't checked who is online.
    4. When is the first time you were unable to log in and got the ban message? What key did you use to log in?
    The first time i got the ban message was with my true key, S4Heero. And when i got banned was november.
    5. My logs say the last time you logged in was 2018/11-November/07-Wednesday, do you confirm?
    I think so because i've got banned in that month.
    6. When is the last time you think you might have logged in with your "Ninja Itachi" key, intentionally or by mistake?
    I don't remember clearly when i logged with this account "Ninja Itachi" but sometimes i was playing some others game and used this key. This was a mistake i forget to logout from him when i used the key, i only play marines with my original true account, S4Heero.
    Last edited by S4Heero; 01-24-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm willing to +1, providing you fully understand the issue at hand here and what we're asking of you. I also ask this because there's a noticeable language barrier, we need to know if you can comprehend this query.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i understand.