Admin who banned you (if known)
    Audi Gzz
    Total Ban Duration
    72 Hours/3 Days
    Remaining Duration
    72 Hours/3 Days
    What other servers do you play on?
    CM, YOG, DB
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise
    Reason for Ban
    Improper Escalation
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I was down on the planet with my squad and we where fighting, I had a tussle with the MPS before we went down but the Co pardoned me and all seemed well. Most of the command staff was asking the MPS to stop and just let us fight down there. The MPS thought it was a good idea to send one of their own down and try to arrest me in the middle of the defense. I almost got hit by the tazer but dodged it in time saving my life from dying. I then Shot the MP with only 1 piece of buckshot hitting him once. I would have most likely died if i had not dodged that taser shot and scared off the MP. The Po was trying to stop the MPS as well as most of command at this point. We barely escaped the planet alive After we got back up everyone sat around in medbay waiting for surgery or whatever we needed. They then tried to come and arrest me again, in which many wounded marines joined in and tried defending me. I feel that i was indeed within proper escalation with that action, considering the fact last time my character had fought with the MPS it almost got him and many other killed, Like the delta SL David Rooder. Then what proceeded was me getting harm batoned into brain damage, being denied my communication rights, and then being left in brig to die in boarding action. meanwhile around ten marines where trying to free me during this fight that went all the way to the memorial in which the MPS threw flashbangs and batoned many marines that just wanted to watch what was happening. I also feel that this admin in particular has it out for me as he seems to ignore everything i say with the same sentence without saying why my reasons where unjust. As well as what i see as making up the rules as he went, implying that Proper escalation did not go down RP wise once your on the ship. I would think a marine that was almost killed by MPS would not take lightly to being shot at by MPS again while waiting for medical attention. The issues with the admin are more suspicion rather then concrete evidence and me just being salty. But i do not believe i deserve a 72 hour ban for this incident.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Your notes are reaching more the point of getting a permaban soon than having any appeals lifted, you do need to go over the server rules. An MP interfering in marines fighting with actual hostiles is stated not to be done in marine law, and should be ahelped to be dealt with directly. I'm just going to say an MP trying to arrest you is at best a reason to punch or disarm them, you can't go around causing problems and then use that a reason to shoot an MP trying to stop you as a general matter. Trying to escalate against something that did not just occur is also rather questionable, especially when you're only doing it because they're in the same group. I see the ban as solid enough and don't think it should be lifted at least.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a valid ban
    Serve your time and learn from this, next time something like that happens you ahelp it, not take matters into your own hands.

As Audi said you could RP with them and start a fist fight, but you straight up shooting them, is a rule violation

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going with what Soldier said. Witnessed what happened during the events. -1

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I witnessed this as well. You need to ahelp in the future, not just murder someone. As Solarmare said, you've got a LOT of very poor notes in a very short period. -1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal leaves a sour taste for me, I think its a completely legitimate ban and I think you need to shape up your act otherwise the next one could be a lot worse. -1 from me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ban was fair, stright up buckshotting an MP while in no danger for trying to arrest you is not allowed. Quite frankly with your note history, nothing's being lifted until your shape up. You've managed to get awfully close to a perma in less than 15 days.

Denied.