User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: svensis - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

svensis - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    svensis
    Character Name?
    Vinny Stall/Declan Bailey
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    bath salts
    Total Ban Duration
    3 hrs and job ban
    Remaining Duration
    3 hrs
    What other servers do you play on?
    none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    none
    Reason for Ban
    You have been jobbanned by bathsaltsaddict from: Corporate Liaison.
    The reason is: Left a drink drugged with ultrazine in the CIC, resulting in the CO drinking it and getting addicted to ultrazine.

Reason: As the CL, intentionally left a drink drugged with ultrazine in the CIC for someone to drink, resulting in the CO getting incurably addicted..
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    left medicine in cic and someone overdosed on it and apperently thats my responsibility when I intended to use it later to quickly run around the ship. I never told nor suggested anyone to drink it. I mainly play CL and have been a good sport with faxing. I do not see how I broke any rules.
    As far as I am concerned this is an IC issue, since they called an arrest and only got admin pmed when they couldn't find me.

its like leaving a bottle of bicardine in medbay lobby and having a marine take all the pills and OD.
    Last edited by svensis; 01-23-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will post notes soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Colonial marines is my first server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to be neutral until other Moderators will give their opinion on this.

UPD: I decided to change my opinion to -1 for some reasons:

1)You received this jobban just some time ago. You should wait at least a month before trying to lift this.

2)You have a big amount of warnings and such for short period. Play for a month or two without getting any notes to prove that you can be better.
    Last edited by Vitoras; 01-23-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitoras View Post
    I am going to be neutral until other Moderators will give their opinion on this.

UPD: I decided to change my opinion to -1 for some reasons:

1)You received this jobban just some time ago. You should wait at least a month before trying to lift this.

2)You have a big amount of warnings and such for short period. Play for a month or two without getting any notes to prove that you can be better.
    If You were a doctor and you left a bottle of bicardine/oxy (whatever you can easily od on) in medbay lobby and I drank it, would you get banned for poisening me?

Sorry but I don't think I should be banned for something that is invalid. If I actually told someone to drink it and was antaging then yes. If you look at my notes they've been getting better and I have studied the wiki more.
    Last edited by svensis; 01-23-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've read some logs today, and I found 20+ instances of you using Ultrazine in some form to spike drinks, or feed people.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Based on your previous notes, and the fact you left it lying around in the CIC I believe this was a form of self-antagonizing/griefing, and not an IC issue.

If you left it in your office or on your personal container/property and someone drank it, IC issue.

Also if I drop a bottle of something in medbay while doing doctor duties and someone randomly drinks it, that's different than leaving a spiked drink in the CIC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'm going to be honest with you, your notes are getting worse and worse. I'll be voting -1 on this appeal and highly recommend you shake up your act a bit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're notes arent great and you just got banned today, while I feel the ban was a little over the top I cant really support this appeal considering you were just banned. Neutral.
    hello im dondale

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is far from the first incident with you as CL, and I feel like you've had a chances to fix your behavior as CL, and you didn't. I'd support lifting this in a few months maybe, but certainly not right now. -1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???