Byond ID:
    Bongosz

Discord ID
    IAMTHEGUYYOUKNOWHATIMEAN #7648

Marine Name
    Dismas Hind

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Rhi'Non

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    I have and I understand the implications of breaking it

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Dah'Trok, a clan originally based on craftsmanship found in time's test more than just smithing weapons, but hunting for the creation of those too, there, they develop a religion around the WAR GLAIVE, a rather massive and heavy weapon capable of bringing destruction and self improvement at the same time.

666 words, wanted to keep it beefy but interesting.

---------------------------------------------
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Yautja Character Story
    5 ambitious men who are part of 'Black Crows' division voluntarily set off to do reconicanze on a remote and desolate jungle planet, however not everything is as it seems, as an allegedly UPP owned experimentation base is set at the core of the planet, many do not know what are they hiding within the bricks and sturdy metal, and even less about what the jungle hides in its damp and reclusive atmosphere...

There our protagonists must face danger for the handsome reward of some bucks from Uncle Sam himself, what appears to be a simple journey of dropping, taking photos and go home slowly spirals into chaos and destruction as the unknown haunts the lonely planet...

[The personality of my Yautja is more of a weapons expert, he sees weapon selection as a big deal and believes weapons shape the soul, mind and body of species depending on how they push the limits of said species, so for example he believes that ranged weaponry de-evolves the mind and body by depending the weapon to do all the job for them, instead of utilizing a melee choice which can improve the person's dexterity and lying down techniques]

3972 words, I felt like it was fun writing this story down, though i had to rush at the end or else this thing would have taken way longer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    I understand

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My vote doesn't matter much since i don't have pred WL (yet) but I'll +1 anyway, you play a consistent character and I think you'd be fine as a preddie, story and clan history seem good from what I can tell

Goodluck gamer
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saved us from spending another aeon waiting for sprites, and he's a cool dude overall.

+1
    Whitelist Speedrunner

CO-05/26/20 Synth-06/17/20 Predator-07/10/20

First Report (Denied)-08/06/20

Trial Moderator 07/14/20-07/28/20 Moderator 07/28/20-Present Discord Moderator 08/18/20-Present
    Moved on to greener pastures 08/27/20

Hazel Ray-Smartgunner/Medic/Very Sad

Tori-Synthetic/Rock Fanatic/Your Best Friend

Thuah-Uahtok Bo'ytill-Predator/Snarky/Unrobust

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This man gave us a literal meat cleaver, it would be wrong of us to deny him. The stories are great, there's no reason to -1, so I'll be tossing you the absolute positive value of

Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah why not +1 He can RP and might be a big help to Yautja very soon since he is from the Dev Team

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hypotheticals -

1) A prey picks a fight with you, but then has to leave, you decide to hunt it and announce to the others that it's your intended prey. Another Yautja ignores you and hunts it anyway. What do you do?

2) Two preds get in an argument that escalates into a fight, and one ends up killing the other. What do you do?

3) You see a councillor break the honour code by attacking a Synth unprovoked, how do you respond to this both from an IC and OOC perspective?

Obligatory "no wrong answers".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    satanizer.
    1- As serious as it sounds, it would probably mean that I was too slow to claim a trophy out of honorable prey no.#301 which shouldn't be to blame the other brother in hunt who bested me, I would instead proceed to hunt more than him just to mock him when he has lesser trophies than me, and begin to sometimes bully his weapon choice sort of like 'You may have hunted honorable prey no.#301, but by how you have chosen your hunting tools you are but a lazy hunter, such frail attention to more valuable prey has left you with none'.

2- Depends, if the dead Yautja engaged in an honour duel against his own brother in hunt to prove who's right, and there was no HC breaches during said duel, then the fallen Yautja shall be marked as weak while the victorious Yautja is to be proven right in whatever argument he participated before the duel.

However if the yautja in question died by an unexpected (read cowardly) attack from his fellow brother which breaks HC, then he's no longer considered one of us would be ignored at all times and even mocked by me about any tiny detail, basically send them to a place called Coventry. Let the hunting of the bad blood to the enforcers.

3- I would probably act like the councilor is wasting his time hitting a tin can with such valuable hunting tools granted by the Gods, OOC I would just remind them that synths can't be hunted unless they provoke a fight if no one else bothered to say that in DMs.
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me_Bigsnail View Post
    -snip-
    I like your answers, any Pred who actually engages in "hostile" banter rather than basically acting like an ally is good in my books.

+1 big boy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see nothing wrong with this app. And I like a pred with balls. +1
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He made some juicy sprites and for those contributions to the hunter role I am granting him a whitelist.
    Besides his application is fine and it was gonna get approved anyway
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 08-14-2020 at 01:01 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids