Date of Incident
    August 14, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Arcen Frewood

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Unknown predator

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    around 9:40 gmt+8

What rule(s) were broken:
    Pred code

Description of the incident:
    A predator jihaded the nexus fob destroying all of the south cades and gibbing at least 5 marines and killing at least 3 that were not gibbed

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen.../Capture19.mp4

some footage from the other medic Isabelle

How you would punish the accused:
    council decides

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Hi. I saw your LOOC Before I jumped away. I initially got shoved into your cades when I was chasing an attacking marine, and the cades were shut. Upon fleeing to the NE corner trying to loop back to the south side to exit the plasteel, I was being shot by a decent sized chunk of you. When I arrived to the south side, a marine blocked my exit through the plasteel and I got whacked with some fire which lowered me enough to que my SD. Upon my furious clicking to "GTFO" the cades and switch my mode off big (I run big off ship start, its a habit.) I grabbed a marine. I backed away from the cade to drop him, and I kept getting mag-dumped. I died about a click from hitting "LOW" For my SD. I apologized in Dchat for it, I shouldn't have had big SD. But in my opinion, you also shouldn't cock-block an SDing pred in your cades, (not accusing you.) Why I do admit, I pulled a dumb by being shoved in for being a fool, and having big SD. Even if I had low, your medics there still would've met the same end, about five of you were still around when I fell and lost all control of my SD.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the bravo medic in top left of clip and ran up and lived so i didn't see the deadchat, with your explanation it makes a lot more sense lol. First I saw you was when you started beeping and I went oh shit since I was treating a bunch of dead ungas from the lurker gang hitting west at the time

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council is aware of this and will be looking into. I ask that all parties who were involved to please post their arguments and any evidence they may have.

Mentor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I play Yahir Phillips and I was the Bravo medic in the video who got blown up while trying to defib the Bravo SL. I just wanted to quickly chime in and point out that prior to this there were multiple messages being given over Bravo comms to not antagonize/go after the preds (in fact a lot of the defibbing I had to do was Bravos who left the cades to go after a pred). This doesn't have much to do with the arming of the SD in the cades but given that Bravo marines were leaving/going back into the cades to go after the preds I understand why the pred may have pursued an individual back to/into the cades.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council has deliberated on this report and has come up with the following:

By a vote of 5 votes to 1 not being cast, the council believes that Jaio broke the following part of the honor code when he SD'ed in the FOB.

Environment:
    Yautja are not allowed to alter the environment in a way that would create a route directly to either the Hive or FOB. Yautja are also not to directly alter the environment in a way that would lead to a direct benefit to one side (i.e. blowing up Lambda, blowing up eta, blowing up hydro).

Using fuel tanks and other objects in the environment as makeshift traps is a dishonorable tactic and is prohibited.
    While we believe that his actions were not malicious, we believe that his decision making skills during this event were not sufficient. He placed himself in a situation, knowing full well the results it would likely have, that did significant harm to one faction, in this case the USCM.

Jaio will be suspended for a period of 1 week, starting today and lasting until 08-24-2020. After which he will be on a probationary period from 08-25-2020 until 09-08-2020. During this time he will report in with Councillor Dommy at least once a week. Dommy will subsequently report back to the council on Jaio's performance. Dommy holds final say over the probation. I would also like to see Jaio approach the WL community and ask for guidance and assistance when need be. None of should be strangers to helping another member of the community.