User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just L - How to Lead

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be depositing logs within the next 48 hours
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orlando's roundstart actions:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Orlando's orders at briefing:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ava ''One Eyed'' Whitter getting disarmed a few times, then conflict escalates:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Orlando informing the XO that they're going groundside:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitter getting arrested:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Orlando giving orders to the RO for more claymores:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Orlando deploying:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Orlando's actions while they're groundside and Command/MP chatter during this time:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Novacti; 08-26-2020 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Added time of defcon lower
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing missing from the logs, from what I can see, is me baiting one of the people the MPs were looking for into sitting on the dropship while I had the MPs come over and arrest them.

I don't really see what rules I broke here. It clearly shows I told the CMP to handle the execution, I was doing my best to lead the marine team towards the hive, and I kept departments informed of what I needed done. Yeah I died early on leading a flank, but that's the risk that flanking has.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Just L

Those logs were not included as they were irrelevant to the situation entailed by the report.

If you or any reviewing personnel wishes for it, I may post them seperately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, hello. CMP here, was just informed that I was involved with this player report right now. Memory of this is a bit foggy now, but from what I remember is that while we were handling Ava's processing and arrest, we were also dealing with the separate matter of finding Jones the Cat in addition to Windhealer's chaos which may or may not have added to confusion within MP ranks. Just something to note.

While I did hear you say "You can handle it", it wasn't a definite answer to the question of either to execute or perma, we sorta of assumed it was a yes. Next time maybe a clarification on that might be good?

After Steve mentions that both I and the XO must agree to it, I asked the XO if he was okay with the execution, he went back to reconfirm with the CO. But by the time the XO tried to get a second confirmation on his side, the CO died. But uh, noone knew that at the time. So we sort of kept waiting on the XO to give the green light, until dropship crash I think.

If logs can be found of more of the command chat/MP chat after Orlando's death should show that the MP side was waiting on the greenlight from XO I think that would settle this whole thing.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, the Council has finished discussing this report.

The logs deposited above disprove almost all of the claims made against Just L- the only thing the Council sees that could be considered wrong is him berating those two marines for no reason.

Even that is a reach, however.

Resolved - Denied, no action taken.